Hya well i'm the new Junior member

FireShadow

WiiChat Member
Mar 13, 2008
Niedersachsen
Wii Online Code
7531-7188-1992-5906
Well i can't say much except that i don't have a cleu how to start Wiichat or how it's called but geuss that's why i'm a newbie :lol: I tried almost about everything and i'm verry confused right now so if there's anybody that can help me i'd appreciate it a lot:yesnod:

OH and if there are any questions about me just ask!

Wat do u mean "you dont know how to start it"? This is a forum site about the Nintendo Wii. Wat are you confused about?

geuss i'm a bit hopeless when it comes to these kind of things.

Well i don't know how to send messages to pc and stuff you know like sending an E-mail to WII or the other way around. and if that's not possible just say so!

Last edited:
You're from Germany I take it? What's it like out there? Oh, and welcome :yesnod:

Ah well at the moment Rainy in the northern part but when it comes to games we're a bit behind only a few shops who do it illegally have the games we all really want Like SSBB I so want that game!

No problem. Also, try not to create double posts if possible, as it against the rules, just edit your last post, but don't worry because you are new. Just warning you for future purposes. Try to stay active. :)

oke thanx i'll try to remember, and uhmm how one question! how can you send messages from your WII to a pc or the other way around?

Do you mean on wiichat? If so then you would have to purchase the internet channel on the wii shop channel, then go online through the internet channel. Make sure your wii is connected to the internet.

Aha oke well geuss i'll need some points for that and at the moment i don't have enough money to buy a point card and here in Europe we're not so fond of using a creditcard so that's unfortunantly also out the question :(

Back