Hypothetical Connection help!!

Dutchllama

WiiChat Member
Jul 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
6415-1697-6156-1140
I can not connect online =( i have tried all but 1 thing.

Lets say i create a connection. it connects perfectly, i do the user agreements and everything works fine, no problems what so ever. Then lets say i create another connection right after that, just for the hell of it, and i choose to use the second one insted of the first. Would i still have to go and do the user agreements again, or would it save to the wii.

I am saying this because i cannot view the user agreements through my wireless internet, and i was going to use someone elses to view them, and if that works, would i be able to come back to my house, and connect through my connection wihtought having to do the user agreements again.

Please help me, i really need it

Thanks in advanced

Wait, you have a stable connection but you:

i create another connection right after that, just for the hell of it

Why'd you create a new connection if the first one you set up was up and working fine? there was no need to create a new connection.

That was a hypothetical statement. I want to know if i make more than 1 connection, will ihave to agree to the user agreemeents more than once, or is that just a 1 time thing, no matter how many connections i make

If you have to have a reason that i woul dmake another connection hwo abotu this.

I made the first connection in the first slot, but i have a inferiority complex and i always want to be on top, so i made another connection in slot 1.

I just need to know if i have to see the agreements more than once for multimple connections

Last edited:
Dutchllama said:
That was a hypothetical statement. I want to know if i make more than 1 connection, will ihave to agree to the user agreemeents more than once, or is that just a 1 time thing, no matter how many connections i make

If you have to have a reason that i woul dmake another connection hwo abotu this.

I made the first connection in the first slot, but i have a inferiority complex and i always want to be on top, so i made another connection in slot 1.

I just need to know if i have to see the agreements more than once for multimple connections

http://www.crystalrecovery.com/

Why do you care if you have to agree again? It takes less than a minute to do.

*sigh* i just needed the answer

At my house i can not connect wirelessly becasue it cant get the user agreements, and if i were to take it over to a friends house, connect, agree to the agreements, then brign ti back to my house, would i have to do the agreements again?

Back