hypothetical tiers?

Lugia

WiiChat Member
Oct 26, 2007
wisconsin
Wii Online Code
4841-8322-0786-7773
no i dont have any clue on how they would read except that ganon is kinda fuxored even tho i prefer him as my main. ive read that its going to take a year??? for some decent ones to appear? come on. online play is not going to speed up this process?

TR4Q *slaps in face with classic controller*

Foosoo said:
Yes I fully understand. I will message you when I learn to speak stupidian.

seriously what are you talking about?
yea you better work on your new language.

ANYWAYS the question is what is making chars best in this game? range, power, speed, recovery ect? and to say tiers dont exist or wont exist this time around is just retarded.

Lugia said:
yea you better work on your new language.

ANYWAYS the question is what is making chars best in this game? range, power, speed, recovery ect? and to say tiers dont exist or wont exist this time around is just retarded.
its a combination of all of those.

Sovieto said:
VidyaVince is stupid and existent.

:(

But...but the game is perfectly balanced(almost perfect, goddamn Ike)!

Seriously, what happened to picking a character just because he looked cool?

I find the tiers to be off. Way off.
Most have Ike in a medium to low range, however he seems to be way better than they lead you to believe.

The tiers are purely opinionated. Some people are better with the big bad characters like Donkey Kong and Bowser, while some are better with the super fast characters like Fox. The latter will have Fox, Falco, and Wolf on the top tier while Bowser and Donkey Kong will be on the bottom.

I thought tiers were characters used in many tournaments...

and based on the info, tiers would be made. Of course, with Melee, that meant the usage of wavedashing and a few other "glitches"...

If there were tiers, I have to say Zelda or Marth are probably top now. Freakin'... only characters whom I actually have a chance of dying to... *shakes fist*

VidyaVince said:
:(

But...but the game is perfectly balanced(almost perfect, goddamn Ike)!

Seriously, what happened to picking a character just because he looked cool?
far from balanced.

Balance is an unachievable goal in a series such as Super Smash Bros.

Lugia said:
True, but you can choose to ignore them and the people that refer to them.

And once again, TR4Q!

Back