Hyrule warriors

Treasure box?

GunstarHeroesTreasureBox_PS2Box-JPboxart_160w.jpg

hyrule warriors is selling really well in japan.....treasure box collectors edition sold out i hear.

dynasty warriors with zelda things sells great

right n proper full zelda game does not

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ****, JAPAN?!

Dynasty warriors is smegging awesome thats why

Most people in Japan probably didnt have room to play Zelda SS properly

oh, this thread exists

I really need to click "new posts" more frequently

now Pokemon just needs to crossover with an action RPG...

cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/3/31/Conquest_EN_boxart.jpg/250px-Conquest_EN_boxart.jpg

I never played it, so I wouldn't know.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...Zelda-Skyward-Swords-Fi-Joins-Hyrule-Warriors
Fi, the sword spirit of Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the latest addition to a list of playable characters in Hyrule Warriors, according to a preview of the latest Famitsu issue. Ghirahim and the Imprisoned, also from Skyward Sword will also be a part of Hyrule Warriors as villains.

Hyrule Waifus confirmed to be the actual official title. Or maybe Hyrule Harem.

Damn, Ghirahim isn't playable from the start....but who's to say you can't unlock him? At least he's confirmed to be in the game...

Last edited:
You dont play the "Warriors" series of games do you?

They are full of attractive polygons

You dont play the "Warriors" series of games do you?

They are full of attractive polygons
so there's more females than males in dynasty warriors too? Not that it's confirmed to be that way in Hyrule Warriors, but that's how it's looking, at this rate.

Erm, in Dynasty Warriors, are the important enemy warriors generally always unlockable as playable characters? Or is it just usually/sometimes?

Nar its mostly blokes, truth be said there dont seem to be that many males in the Zelda games.

In the Warriors series most the main bad guys are unlockable

Back