Hyrule warriors

You are not familiar with the ______ Warriors games are you.

This is the main villaness from Warriors Orochi
DaJi_-_WO3_Render.png
SHES GOT BALLS!!
The ladies got balls............

Main bad guy is Orochi

Also
Picture related
armor.png

I am. Sorta. Only played 2 (Warriors 3 and Warrior Orochi)

I'm not against it. I love it to a degree. It's just, why? For sales probably.
The way they dress just doesn't register to me that they are warriors. Tis the life a video game babe. Smart, athletic, beautiful, can fight. Wears scantily-clad clothing.
People get killed in some cultures for dressing this way.

I mean if it were socially acceptable, I'd run around naked or in skimpy clothing too.

As you pointed out, the game will mostly be played by males, like with other Warriors games.
If the blokes had the same type of amour they are usually a bit "feminine"

I just hope other people don't think Zelda, or Nintendo, is moving towards this "sex sells" kinda stuff. It's a legendary franchise. It shouldn't be sullied by someone else. Even if it's a one-time thing, people will remeber. CD-i, hmmm?

A game like Dead Or Alive is good too. But then they went down that route (straight to the beach!). Everyone starts throwing a fit. The game itself is the best it's ever been, but the focus is on their negatives (there's a OMG! mode for boob physiccs. Skull Girls doesn't pull any of that stint. Regular-ish clothes, gameplay works, everyone's having a great time.

I mean, I'm getting this game, but not for the polygons. I do it for Zelda. As it should be.

I played the demo today. It was good, I suppose, though I was essentially button mashing on an easy level with Midna so it's not like I have much of an opinion yet. Well, I was starting to get the hang on the controls by the time it timed out.

I played the demo today. It was good, I suppose, though I was essentially button mashing on an easy level with Midna so it's not like I have much of an opinion yet. Well, I was starting to get the hang on the controls by the time it timed out.
you better not be doing that with smash 4

Did you ever get hit? I know it's easy mode, but even button-mashing should be punishable at one point.

I played the demo today. It was good, I suppose, though I was essentially button mashing.

That's what would put me off from the game. Once the novelty of awesometacular cinamatic-attacks wears off, I need the enemy to pose a supersrs threat. Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden sort'a srs threat. Lookin' cool doesn't feel quite as cool unless you're doin' so above the strife of notable difficulty.

#tryhard

On harder settings in other warriors games the CPU becomes a button masher, blocking is used.
Low level minions are still just ko fodder, but will attack

you better not be doing that with smash 4

Did you ever get hit? I know it's easy mode, but even button-mashing should be punishable at one point.
I got hit, yes, but I was never close to dying. It was what I believe to be the first level so don't worry about that too much.

I was only button mashing for like the first half, I started understanding the attacks more at some point.

Only play as Link, Neo? Curious about Impa.
----------------

Bug fixes already! Hopefully those are intergrated in the US release instead of having to DL and waste space.

Also, retro sword!
630x.jpg

it bombed in japan....it will be lucky to sell 200k there.

zelda usually does better in usa though. but we'll see.

Back