I accidentally erased my file...

wiicanada

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
It's just like the title says. Long story short my girlfriend had been playing earlier, and had left her game paused with the wii left on (not the best idea to begin with i should ad:nono: ). Well, I wanted to play, so naturally I saved her file so that I could boot mine... unfortunately I had saved her game over mine by habit :cryin: THANK GOD i had previously saved a backup file. The trouble, the last save on my back up file was before I beat the cave of ordeals and hyrule castle... Bummer for me, eh!

...heh I did the exact thing...but since then I dont allow any of my friends have a file until I beat the game
its safe that way

Question, when you beat the game do you have to go back and beat the ENTIRE hyrule castle? Or does your progress made before beating Ganon stay the same?

wiicanada said:
Question, when you beat the game do you have to go back and beat the ENTIRE hyrule castle? Or does your progress made before beating Ganon stay the same?
It entirely depends on where you last saved. And if that was when you just entered hyrule castle, then that's where you'll be, unfortunately.

Yeah best thing to do is clear everything up until going for the final battle. That way if you want you could go back and look for some items if need be or just plain beat the game as many times as you want.

Back