I actually like EA now (Wii Support)

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
I'm really proud of EA for coming out and making all these great games for Wii.

I have bought SSX Blur, and that was great!
Apparently, Madden 07 was amazing because of controls and actually CHANGING the Madden formula.
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition is suppose to be pretty good.
PGA Tour was supposed to be pretty good. (debatable)

Now, as i0n reported, there is a new IP coming to Wii titled 'Boogie'.
2039d1174571212-wii-exclusive-boogie-boogie_3.jpg

I applaud you EA. :)

Yeah I'm quite surprised, their doing great with the wii.

All the games so far have been successful. This can only be good news :)

A great start to bringing out games on the wii will push them to carry on making them surely :)

Nice thread :)

meh.. how hard is it to offer native widescreen support on PC's? until they do that, EA is still on my hit list

I think EA has been great for the Wii. So far I have Madden and SSX Blur which are both great games. The Blackhand Edition has definitely peaked my interest but I don't think I can justify buying a new game so soon after Blur, especially since I will be getting Super Paper Mario when it drops on 4/9.

See? EA isn't so bad! It was just popular to bash the company and claim everything EA makes is crap.

God what the f*ck is up with that huge a$$ picture!? Please delete that or something! As for EA I've never hated them. I love their sports games. I just think that they didn't take Nintendo seriously last time around and now they are. Evidenced by the great games that are coming out and the even better ones that are probably in production as I type right now.

MasterJedi2U said:
God what the f*ck is up with that huge a$$ picture!? Please delete that or something! As for EA I've never hated them. I love their sports games. I just think that they didn't take Nintendo seriously last time around and now they are. Evidenced by the great games that are coming out and the even better ones that are probably in production as I type right now.
Your browser should automatically resize it to fit into the topic.

And I never really hated them, but I was really put down with some of their games.

Its not though...its taking up like twice as long across as usual. I'm using Internet Explorer. Is that the problem?

I was using IE earlier and it took AGES to resize.. I'm back on FireFox on my pc now and it's real quick

I am very happy with what EA has done so far...especially with Madden 07'! I hope there are more good things to come!

i just wish they'd made carbon a little easier, it was different controls compared to the other racing games (tilt the remote instead of turning of it like a steering wheel). but yes, they have been doing extremely well, and i think this is the tip of the iceberg. it says on their website that they have been sent online packs from nintendo, so we should see online games for the next round of sports games, and hopefully they'll bring over NBA Live as well as some of the Street franchises.

FWELR said:
i just wish they'd made carbon a little easier, it was different controls compared to the other racing games (tilt the remote instead of turning of it like a steering wheel).

Once i switched the controls I found NFS not to be so tough. I like NFS very much. Good replay value.

Back