I actually like EA now (Wii Support)

ImageFX said:
Once i switched the controls I found NFS not to be so tough. I like NFS very much. Good replay value.

how do you switch the controls? i mean, im used to the standard ones now, and im probably gonna change my sig but how do you do it?

FWELR said:
how do you switch the controls? i mean, im used to the standard ones now, and im probably gonna change my sig but how do you do it?

In the controller settings. Instead of tilting the wiimote, I switched it to number 5 I believe. The joystick is the steering and you hold the wiimote down for gas.

Nice giant picture.

I still don't like EA. However, they've done the best job of making decent controls so far. I just find they have a hard time making a truely fun game and their menus are way too complicated sometimes. That said, BTW Ive pre.o'd MoH V by EA L.A.:)

I think they have made smart decisions, gamecube wasn't supported well by alot of developers because simply it just wasn't a huge hit. It's evidenced by all the people buying wiis and picking up gamecube games they missed out on. It's a smart move on EAs part to develop for the wii now though, especially when there aren't many others doing it. While they've been doing good, I hope moreso that others are jealous of EAs success.

Back