I am a fanboy

Kiwi said:
You aren't a Nintendo fanboy. Fanboys are supposed to hate anything and everything that isn't Nintendo related.

Fail.
exactly.
and to be a fan of nintendo products is just being a fan of nintendo products
a fanBOY only likes one company/system and thinks its the best and dislikes the others.

most fanboys are just too poor to own more than 1 console so they try to defend their purchase, and then say the reason they dont own any other systems is because they hate that company.

You can't have a different opinion to the Wikipedia overlords, you've basically just got owned.

A fanboy is someone devout to one company and has lots of useless crap they spawn out of their mind sheerly focused on merchandise. As well as, hatered towards any other system and arguments against their own.

I was going to quote Wikipedia earlier on, but this thread wouldn't let me go on the second page and I didn't know if anyone would have posted it.

Face it, Wikipedia rules.

Do you happen to be wearing this shirt?

60266.gif

Look, if you like Nintendo more than 360 and PS3, but don't hate the other 2, you're not a fanboy. This isn't even worth wasting the energy of Wikipedia's search engine of the term "fanboy".

IMO I don't think this topic was all that necessary in the first place let alone WikiPedia's engine. But I'll contribute.

Usually I would define a FanBoy as someone who defends a console til theres nothing left of the discussion. Even if they have no evidence/nothing to back up their opinion. some people have even said this is their definition as well (more or less).

But really, I don't think this thread was all that necessary...

ssbb_lover said:
Do you happen to be wearing this shirt?

60266.gif

Look, if you like Nintendo more than 360 and PS3, but don't hate the other 2, you're not a fanboy. This isn't even worth wasting the energy of Wikipedia's search engine of the term "fanboy".

yeah hes right.

funny

[FONT="Times New Roman"]ha mushroomed mario is trying to prove that hes a fanboy

XD thats like me trying to prove im on crack

mario dont prove it other people will just notice that you are one
[/FONT]

IMO there are 2 types of fanboys. there are the kind who blindly follow 1 system and HATE ANYTHING to do with the other systems. no matter if a game is rated the best game ever, if it isnt on the system they obsess over, they hate it.

then there is the fanboy who just likes 1 system more than the rest (like you) but still thinks the others are ok. these kind of fanboys dont blindly bash other systems like "OMG LIEK TEH SUCKBOX 360 W1LL M3LT AF7TER 10 MINITS 0F PLAY1NG 1T!!!!11!ONE1!!****+1!!1" and they dont make things up about their system saying things like "T3H PSTRIPLE W1LL REDUCE LAG WEN PLAYING WITH MO PEEPS ONLINE!!!1!!!!!111!1!"

you, sir, are the good kind of fanboy

that's waht i was trying to say, i wasn't trying to prove to you guys that i was a fanboy, i was trying to prove to you guys what i think is a fanboy(but coincidentally me)

any penny-arcade fans here? does anyone think that the guy obsessed with apple is not a fanboy?

and all teh characters from fanboys-online.com
i act alot like those guys

and p.s. people whos ay "this thread is pointless", well your post is pointless, and your just bumping up a 'pointless'(in YOUR opinion) thread

edit: and guys the definition of waht wikipedia says it on my side, so frogger i have no idea what you are talking about

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
Fashionably late, Mitch...

you know it! actually i was at my aunts house shooting off fireworks lol. i saw this thread and after i read a few posts i decided to just voice my opinion lol

Mitch2025 said:
IMO there are 2 types of fanboys. there are the kind who blindly follow 1 system and HATE ANYTHING to do with the other systems. no matter if a game is rated the best game ever, if it isnt on the system they obsess over, they hate it.

then there is the fanboy who just likes 1 system more than the rest (like you) but still thinks the others are ok. these kind of fanboys dont blindly bash other systems like "OMG LIEK TEH SUCKBOX 360 W1LL M3LT AF7TER 10 MINITS 0F PLAY1NG 1T!!!!11!ONE1!!****+1!!1" and they dont make things up about their system saying things like "T3H PSTRIPLE W1LL REDUCE LAG WEN PLAYING WITH MO PEEPS ONLINE!!!1!!!!!111!1!"

you, sir, are the good kind of fanboy

so what am i

Mitch2025 said:
you know it! actually i was at my aunts house shooting off fireworks lol. i saw this thread and after i read a few posts i decided to just voice my opinion lol
Nice. My neighbor's put on quite the display tonight...pretty awesome. They had these ones that sounded off a sonic boom and knocked everyone else's straight out of the sky. :] We owned.

Did you have a ton of fireworks or was it mostly a get together and little wimpy firecrackers? XP Your grandma sounds fun. :ihih:

ssbb_lover said:
Nice. My neighbor's put on quite the display tonight...pretty awesome. They had these ones that sounded off a sonic boom and knocked everyone else's straight out of the sky. :] We owned.

Did you have a ton of fireworks or was it mostly a get together and little wimpy firecrackers?

it was mostly just bottle rockets and roman candle things but we had some of the big boys :devil:

ssbb_lover said:
XP Your grandma sounds fun. :ihih:

my grandma is awesome but wtf does she have to do with anything?

Back