I am experiencing problems with Super Mario 64

Sephoroth said:
Okay thanks but i cant right now my mom is playing Zelda ( and on the initial screen it showed a gamecube controller and a classic )

Edit:Nope it didnt work....I wasted 10$... oh well i also got bonk and sonic
your mother is playing zelda...:wtf: anyways once i buy my two point cards im getting the ledzend of zelda,super mario 64,bonks adventure,f-zero, toe jam and earl, and a classic controller...i love christmas cash!:D

csiguy4u said:
I have a Nintendo Wavebird. Its the wireless gamecube controller made by Nintendo.

sorry didnt mean you i was asking the dude with the problem..

i use the wavebird too

I wish I had a wavebird. Are they rechargeable or do they use AA bateries like the Wii? I hate the AA batteries, I think Nintendo should release rechargeables. For now I'm just using rechargeable AA batteries (I just hope it doesn't ruin the controller, since it says in the manual not to)

Yeah, for Gamecube games. I'm not sure about VC games, but I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't. I still haven't bought one, though.

unluckylink13 said:
Yeah, for Gamecube games. I'm not sure about VC games, but I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't. I still haven't bought one, though.

Ya, it works with VC games. . .thats part of the reason I bought it.

----
To the person wanting to know if the wavebird was rechargeable. . .the answer is yes if you use recharchargeable batteries; you take the batteries out, stick them in a recharger to recharge, stick them back in the wavebird and the wavebird has been recharged.

I have the same problem :| tried everything and it won't recognise the controller

I have to repeat the question.

Is it an official Nintendo brand Gamecube controller? Maybe it's an issue with certain third-party controllers.

yes. it doesn't even have a brand but if I press the "turbo" button the red light at the center of the controller doest light up

JS_ said:
yes. it doesn't even have a brand but if I press the "turbo" button the red light at the center of the controller doest light up

Nintendo didn't make a controller with "Turbo" buttons so you have a third-party controller; hence it doesn't work properly.

Back