I am giving help for the Yellot Stick Problem

It worked somewhat on my offwhite nunchuk joystick, it's a lot closer to the original color, in fact the only difference is it's not the perfect white it was in the box but that's probably inevitable. As for my other nunchuk which had a more noticeable yellow tinge, the mouthwash didn't have any results as far as I can tell. First I just lightly brushed, then I scrubbed forcefully, then I brushed the joystick, let it sit for like 30 minutes, and came back and still no avail.

wow i didn't know what you guys were talking about before, but my sister and er boyfriend were playig with my wii and i saw the nunchuck and i was like wtf

it's not fixing the problem though....thinking about soaking the control stick in mouth wash, do you think that's going overboard?

So many people were making fun of me when I made a thread about this, and so many people are reaping the benefits when my question gets answered.

Thank you BigJake

However, this answer had come up in the past, and I had chose to not try it. I had been warned that Rubbing Alcohol makes rubber deteriorate over time. Have you seen any of this happening to your Nunchuk? I would rather have a yellow nunchuk than no nunchuk at all, ya know? Thanks again.

I had the problem of my nunchuk+classic controller turning yellow. But I just kept playing, and some how they got worn white again... not the perfect white it came as at first, but not yellow any more. I hope they start releasing new colours soon, such as black, which shouldn't have the same problem, at least not visually.

^:sick:^
Doesn't sound very pleasant. Maybe somebody's gonna complain to Nintendo, and they'll come out with the "Yellow analogue stick cleaning kit"

Back