I am going to get the Wii.

Close

幸せ雑&
Oct 13, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
So I am going to get the Wii :D , and I am getting Madden 07 and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, but are they good games?
If anyone has rented or purchased them please post if they are good or bad :)
- W.C.C.T.W

Sorry for double-posting but.....has anyone have these games ?

i personally dont have the wii yet, but... wouldnt you wanna get LoZ: TP? its pretty much the wii's killer app right now.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
So I am going to get the Wii :D , and I am getting Madden 07 and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, but are they good games?
If anyone has rented or purchased them please post if they are good or bad :)
- W.C.C.T.W

So your finally getting one!? Awesome man! Did take my advice? Anyway, let me just say I hate Madden... I never bought it on any other system since the Sega Genesis. But oh my lordy is it different on the Wii. You actually throw the ball, you actually have to make a catching motion to catch it, you swing up to kick, you poke forward to stiff arm... it's insane. If you ARE a Madden fan, get it. If you simply like football... get it. It's great. Also, get Zelda. I don't know about DBZ, i'm not a big fan of the games.

ABC said:
So your finally getting one!? Awesome man! Did take my advice? But oh my lordy is it different on the Wii. You actually throw the ball, you actually have to make a catching motion to catch it, you swing up to kick, you poke forward to stiff arm... it's insane. If you ARE a Madden fan, get it. If you simply like football... get it. Also, get Zelda.
I actually read ShadowPunk's post and it reminded me of the $100, I had and if you said the same thing of the money I had, then yes :D
Yes, I know its different on the Wii thats why I am getting it :)
And I do like football since I play it :D
And I am not getting Zelda since I want everygame I get to be multiplayer :(

Back