I Am Legend

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
ok quick question.

do i just have a bad taste in movies or is anyone else FLAPJACK FLIPPING obssed with this movie!

its amzing

oh will smith <3 what can't you do?

NOTE: the heart beside will smith is to show appreciation of his work....:shifty:

ya i cant praise the ending as much as the rest of the movie, not the greatest ending.

you know whats sad tho....

when he has to choke his own dog

I thought both the climax and resolution were piss-poor. I know, everyone says it.

We need love/hate boards! Anyone backing me?

You know what's strange about this film is that when they go down to the lab at the end its a huge steel door with massive bolts which the vampires or what ever you want to call them rip right threw it in a matter of seconds but they couldnt brake threw a bit off glass. Always makes me wonder why not.

Whoops said:
You know what's strange about this film is that when they go down to the lab at the end its a huge steel door with massive bolts which the vampires or what ever you want to call them rip right threw it in a matter of seconds but they couldnt brake threw a bit off glass. Always makes me wonder why not.

my guess is because when they knocked down the metal door, there was TONNES of them attacking at it, and there was only 1 trying to break through the glass, he was using his head.......

Whoops said:
Perhaps it could be because a door has hinges? Whereas something like bulletproof glass has no weak point to focus on.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Perhaps it could be because a door has hinges? Whereas something like bulletproof glass has no weak point to focus on.

I never thought about that.

I thought it was good, but nothing special. It wasn't what I was expecting, and from the hype I was expecting better, too many "suspense" moments for my liking. Ending was not satisfactory to me either, but what can you do?

Also from what my gf told me it is nothing at all like the book.

i belive the book takes place in la does it not?

Back