i am so wet right now!

It even suprises me to say this but it is kind of warm here in London as well. Thats as rare as sega making another console.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
NO YOU PERVERTS! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!!! :rolleyes:

yeah, and you didn't meant that :yesnod:

well, it was raining ard down here in miami yesterday, and windy, almost like a hurricane was coming

ahh its so hot where I am its 16c (60.8 for americans)

I was sweating like crazy.

p.s. thanks for reminding me I am sick minded

its actually pretty sunny here in cali. normally it pours here a lot, but hey, that's global warming for you.

FWELR said:
its actually pretty sunny here in cali. normally it pours here a lot, but hey, that's global warming for you.

my wii browser is going slow as ****. damn global warming.

callme.nasty said:
my wii browser is going slow as ****. damn global warming.

we should blame everything on global warming from now on.

like: Brawl delayed till 2008 :mad2:, damn global warming!!!

im kidding about Brawl btw.

Ugly weather... snow one minute, and a pissload of rain the next. One or the other... very short breaks in between, if any. I want sun, and summer to arrive asap.

BTW how's The Godfather? I've been so tempted to pick that up.

tuned said:
Ugly weather... snow one minute, and a pissload of rain the next. One or the other... very short breaks in between, if any. I want sun, and summer to arrive asap.

BTW how's The Godfather? I've been so tempted to pick that up.

check out my thread on it its awesome i love it

Agg here up north it's cold and snowy. Actually it's 1c! what a heat wave [that last sentence was sarcasm].The snow is melting :) but unfortunately the forcast calls for more snow :(

Tip: Never move to Vancouver...

Actually today was pretty nice except for some rain in the afternoon. Hmm I believe last year it rained for over 20-30 days in March.

Outside....it's dark........very dark.........I heard a meow in the bushes......I'm cold........40 degrees F........I like tacos.......

Back