I am thing about getting a Xbox 360 Elite

I took back my Arcade today, whent to Meijer and there saving an Elite for me intell 10pm

Is this the info for the Jasper?

1. Check the wattage information, it should be below 175w.
2. Check the manufacture date. Jaspers should be manufactured during August 2008 or later.
3. new 360s have 12.1 voltage

i got an elite i think there awsome. alot more memory and you can play in HD whici is cool

I had a elite die on me about 5 months ago. It was purchased a couple months after the elites were out. Good luck hope it doesn't die.

My Elite also RRoD'd on me. Got mine late July when they came out. MS swapped it out for a refurb under the 3-year program. This one is NOISY as all get out. My original was very quiet. Ticks me off.

My son has one of the Pros (his also RRoD'd and was exchanged by MS). He's always complaining about a lack of space. I'm glad I have the 120GB HDD. I'm down to about 50GB free. Don't do movies though, just load the games to the HDD so they run much faster.

my original 360 still works perfectly and my elite got the rrod begining of the year as mine was a first release elite and works perfectly aswell for nearly a year of hard gaming....

Back