I am tired of windows

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
Ok i am so mad at my windows computer now. I have format the dumb thing 5 times in the same 2 weeks. I have avg. syp bot ad-adwere se (what ever it is called) scoty (a dog that barks when something is installing or changing) clam win and a few others thing that are free to keep me safe.
No i am not with stuff like norton (it is the worst) or panada
I am thinking to get a mac but all of my apps are for windows.
what should i do i am sick of windows. i have xp
512mb ram and all of that wonder full stuff.
I just want something simpal for me i'm 13 years old and i know lots about xp and 98 and lameo vista.
Do you have a mac and what model and stuff like that?

Wait... Wait for it... Paintballer's senses should be tingling to get to this thread about now.

i do not think so. I do not think it is
Not yet
I found a mac but it is 3000 smackers
It's a mac book pro 17'inch screen. But i dont have the $$$$
Man i cant wait till chrismas. I bet i will get one

Last edited:
how are you formating it? is it one of them prebuilt PCs (like a dell) that only have a recovery disc instead of an actual windows installation disc? the only true way to completly format your PC is to put in a full windows install disc and format it with that (there are other ways but this way is easyest if your going to install windows). it will take about 2 hours to format depending on the size of your HDD. once thats done you will have no virus's, spyware, adware, or anything like that unless you act stupid when using the internet (havent formated my PC in about 7 months. ive gotten about 3 virus's which my antivirus detected and deleted before they could do anything)

i have never used the d2d recovery i coppyed it to dvd's then installed a fersh coppy of xp then got the drivers i have no it is nero 7 and ms pffice and some setury sofewere andya
it's my isp they have lots o problems and i ues gmail

Are you downloadin stuff from Limewire
Thats the easy way to messup your computer

Install linux - No Exp my self

nope
never done it im my life because don't want to get caught.
:aureola:
i think it's my isp because they are **** dumb 2
I found out that mac's can run windows if they have a intell prosser
But do you like your mac

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
Are you downloadin stuff from Limewire
Thats the easy way to messup your computer

Install linux - No Exp my self

I've been considering switching to Linux, Windows is just one headache after another. Of course switching would come with it's own headaches (leaving behind Office, etc.), so I'm hesitant. But given how annoying Windows can be, I'm starting to think it'd be a good idea.

i found this site that help with swiching to mac and says whats free
but if you go with new macs with intell prossers you can install xp or dumb vista
http://www.switchingtomac.com/wp/category/mac-vs-pc/ it tells you what apps are free and some other stuff
and here is 15 reasons to get a mac
http://www.apple.com/getamac/

and it can run windows
http://www.apple.com/getamac/windows.html

mac shold give a 13 year old (me) any computer i want for free somthing like a give the 13 year old a computer and see if he likes it

Last edited:
Pretty simple. Get a Mac, or install Linux. You definetly shouldn't install Mac on your PC unless you work for Apple and have their permission as that would be illegal. :rolleyes: (wink, wink for all you dumb people) You can install Windows (I wouldn't because I hate it and I have it on my PC anyway) using BootCamp or you can emulate it through parallels and you can run Windows inside a window in OS X. It doesn't work too well and a lot of programs won't work properly, but you can use DarWine (Mac) or Wine (Linux) so that you can run some Windows apps in OS X or Linux. I know how you feel though, I can't stand Windows. I've been turning my PC on and booting into Windows (I usually use it for Linux) to play Guild Wars and it makes me want to shoot myself every time. I just have a Mini for now, and it is ok and good enough to hold me over until Leopard comes out and I get a maxed out MacBook Pro.

paintba||er said:

Everybody always posts that website, but almost everything on it is saying that Macs suck because their users are dicks. But honestly, who gives a **** about who uses the OS? And one of the things is making fun of it because there was a problem with iTunes in Windows!
it was a joke. i think the guy jokes about everything. whichever system you use, be happy with it. i like PC's because you can right-click.

HEy I have a big dick lol i use mac lol
Yeah I use the mac mini its really good 80gig onne
Search for my old topics on mac mini you will find out alot
I now use windows on it aswell
Never regreted it

WTF you do right click on macs

FWELR said:
it was a joke. i think the guy jokes about everything. whichever system you use, be happy with it. i like PC's because you can right-click.
You have been able to right click on Macs for a long time, it just isn't usually required because Apple doesn't like to hide things in the right click menu, they usually put it somewhere visible.

Back