I beat Paper Mario!

heymoe99

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2007
Cleveland
took me 29h 17min to finish the game. no where near 100%, but I BEAT IT!
the sad thing is i downloaded it from VC about a week after it came out. working sucks...
it was a good game. i enjoyed it. took me 3 tries to beat bowser. first time i didnt really try. second time i tried and learned. 3 time i destroyed!

heymoe99 said:
took me 29h 17min to finish the game. no where near 100%, but I BEAT IT!
the sad thing is i downloaded it from VC about a week after it came out. working sucks...
it was a good game. i enjoyed it. took me 3 tries to beat bowser. first time i didnt really try. second time i tried and learned. 3 time i destroyed!
Well done! This is definitely one of the better games on the VC

Awesome I have beaten it too and it took me 30 something hours although there were a lot of times when I would just leave the game in pause mode for an hour or too but I bet you still beat me.

[MEDIA]
800px-Chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg
[/MEDIA]
Just for you :D

GigaRidley said:
Good job...
Now I suggest Super Paper Mario, I personally liked it more than the 1000-year door.
IMO, it was too short. Either that or I was having too much fun with it, and I didn't notice the time.

1000-year door is more like Mario RPG* than Super Paper Mario.

*EDIT*
*sorry, Paper Mario was originally called Mario RPG. They ditched the name since they already had Super Mario RPG (LotSS). Something like that.

I heard this game is good:Should I buy it even through its for the N64?
(I dont like really old Games and dont have N64...)
I beat Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door AND Super Paper Mario.....Great Games !!!

Edit:Rats I lost my Thousand Year Door Memary and lost Super Paper Mario Game Disc........

Last edited:
I've never played the game. Congratulations! I just beat Bonk 3 the other day

Back