I bet no 1 has heard this from walmart when they called

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I called a walmart thats a little farther away from me to ask about the wii to see if they know how many they r getting and she says" We are not focusing on the Wii, we are focusing on the ps3 right know"...

probly cuz the ps3 is coming out sooner and with lower stock so they gotta find a lot full of bouncers for peeved off rich kids and soccer moms...

Waddi Waddi What?

Well theres these things you can do to find out how many wii's and ps3's your local targets, wal-marts, and/or best buys are going to get. Most wii's are in the 30-60 range ,while ps3's are in the 15's(15 is anticipated..anticipated) the 30-60 wii's are pretty accurate. So yah there probably more focused on getting as many ps3's as possible. My best buy is sopposedly getting 96 wii's. But of course this could be a load of CRAP!:ciappa:

Wiitime said:
I called a walmart thats a little farther away from me to ask about the wii to see if they know how many they r getting and she says" We are not focusing on the Wii, we are focusing on the ps3 right know"...

Thats customer service for you eh? :lol:

Cap'n Crunch said:
Well theres these things you can do to find out how many wii's and ps3's your local targets, wal-marts, and/or best buys are going to get. Most wii's are in the 30-60 range ,while ps3's are in the 15's(15 is anticipated..anticipated) the 30-60 wii's are pretty accurate. So yah there probably more focused on getting as many ps3's as possible. My best buy is sopposedly getting 96 wii's. But of course this could be a load of CRAP!:ciappa:
yeah I have the Wii's UPC and it rang up on those stock check scanners that are stationed about my walmart, it showed up as Wii and 249.99 but no stock of it, but that was a few weeks ago, Ill rescan it again on saturday the 18th

Make a new thread when you do, dan, and let us know how that turns out...

aight well the upc still doesnt work for walmart, it asks me to see an associate, but awhile ago it worked more for target, ill probly check it out tomorrow

what you think i actually wasted my time by trying to find an associate? or are you just suggesting that i should explode and go berserk on a little scanner?

what ever i wouldent buy from wall mart anyways. they are a shitty company. They have destroyed so many small towns busnesses i cant even watch their shity smily face comertials anymore

wiiwii said:
what ever i wouldent buy from wall mart anyways. they are a shitty company. They have destroyed so many small towns busnesses i cant even watch their shity smily face comertials anymore
you realise its the same story with every other big chain stores? and not to mention that walmart was infact a smal business, the only difference between them and the ones that got run down is that walmart knew what people wanted and what deals, so dont blame walmart, blame those who dont know how to succeed where almart doesnt... also, walmart provide a lot of job opprotunities in the us...

you probly havnt even seen the south park episode about walmarts either, they make about the same point as i have before, if it wasnt a walmart that would succeed and it was probly some other store down the road, we'd be seeing that store chained across the world...

Back