I bit the bullet and bought a PS3...

i can get a job in like a couple of months and ur asking how i payed for my wii? Christmas and birthday money. its hard not to spend for a whole year.

No, its hard to get into any type of post-high school school without volunteer work. Weather or not your a bitter individual or not doesnt matter. I only stayed there for 3 months, but it was fun. In fact, thats when I started growing out my hair /offtopic/ but still, its just good. It may not seem like much to you, but I get payed $19.65 with my job and I get to travel and be outside all the time, and im pretty confident in saying if I didnt have any volunteer work and a wide veriety of work experience, I wouldnt have this job.
Lets get back on topic though.

Sketch Turner said:
No, its hard to get into any type of post-high school school without volunteer work. Weather or not your a bitter individual or not doesnt matter. I only stayed there for 3 months, but it was fun. In fact, thats when I started growing out my hair /offtopic/ but still, its just good. It may not seem like much to you, but I get payed $19.65 with my job and I get to travel and be outside all the time, and im pretty confident in saying if I didnt have any volunteer work and a wide veriety of work experience, I wouldnt have this job.
Lets get back on topic though.
I've had my job since I was 13 and I'm making $10/hr. I could make $20/hr, but it would be a lot more/harder work so I don't do it. Almost anyone can get a job mowing lawns or get a paper route or something so its not much of an excuse saying you can't get a job unless you live in the middle of nowhere or something.

I don't think the 80GB is that good of a deal. I could probably buy the 60GB, MotorStorm, and an 80GB HDD for the same price and I would have an extra 60GB HDD.

paintba||er said:

I've had my job since I was 13 and I'm making $10/hr. I could make $20/hr, but it would be a lot more/harder work so I don't do it. Almost anyone can get a job mowing lawns or get a paper route or something so its not much of an excuse saying you can't get a job unless you live in the middle of nowhere or something.

I don't think the 80GB is that good of a deal. I could probably buy the 60GB, MotorStorm, and an 80GB HDD for the same price and I would have an extra 60GB HDD.
Yeah, Terry (Sketch) is one of those "all work and little play" kinda people. Actually, im trying to get the same job he is. Ive been working since I was 14, but as a tree-trimmer. The first time I fell I said "**** this.
ANYWAY! The 80 gig is only $600? Wow, that sounds about perfect! Deffinately a must get!

paintba||er said:
I would rather get a paying job (which I have) than do stuff for no reason without getting anything from it. I'm not one of those people that actually give a **** about other people...

:lol:

Nice.

Joe said:
:lol: like what!?

What does it matter? Whatever games that are out for it are better than any of the Wii games. Plus, the free on-line that will probably always be more extensive and fun than the Wii will ever have.

I was going to buy an Elite this past weekend, but I decided not to. Now that PS3's are $20 more than an Elite, not to mention the upcoming releases on the PS3 look phenomonal, I am buying a PS3 tomorrow. Plus I can get a couple games for free ::woot::

For all you people getting PS3s there is some promotion thing going on where if you buy a Blu-ray player that is on this list (the PS3 is on it) they mail you five Blu-rays or something. Unfortunately I bought mine a week or two before that started. I don't have a link, but I'm sure you can find it easily with a search engine.

paintba||er said:
For all you people getting PS3s there is some promotion thing going on where if you buy a Blu-ray player that is on this list (the PS3 is on it) they mail you five Blu-rays or something. Unfortunately I bought mine a week or two before that started. I don't have a link, but I'm sure you can find it easily with a search engine.

some more awesome info. Thanks!

I did some searching and found this http://www.bluraysavings.com/

It's got a USA and Canada offer.

I'm sending my offer in the mail tomorrow. Hopefully there is no problems and I get my 5 DVD's soon. I picked Chicken Little, Corpse Bride, Underworld, Devil's Rejects, and Omen 666.

that sucks you bought it like right before it went down tell me how online is I didnt like the ps2's online set up and kinda want to see how the ps3's is compared to 360's

Last edited:
Back