I bought super paper mario!

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
Yea i bought this game today and i must say i am quite impressed. So far i would give it 9.5 out of 10. If you want to ask some questions i will try my best to answer them here.

a lot of people got it today, i heard that walmart had them early.

~Rival

i'm pretty sure it was due out today but anyways i got it at target. Any questions?

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
Where did you get it considering it's not due out till tomorrow?

That's for most of the US, some lucky places get it early though.

Wow that is surprising since there are laws against early releases on games, dvds and what not. I might have to go check this out tonight.

I thought the topic was that you bought it? That is what you titled the thread.

Most stores here said tomorrow. I went to WalMart for some batteries, and checked. It was in, so I picked it up as well. I think the actual release date is today. I noticed Godfather came out about a day late out here as well.

I heard there wasn't really any "true" platforming in this game. Is there any jumping over holes so you don't die in this game, or jumping on to platforms with skill in order to get highe or across somewhere?

I've heard from a lot of people it's not really a platformer, really really really disappointing for me, but hell I'm still getting it.

dakuda said:
I thought the topic was that you bought it? That is what you titled the thread.

Most stores here said tomorrow. I went to WalMart for some batteries, and checked. It was in, so I picked it up as well. I think the actual release date is today. I noticed Godfather came out about a day late out here as well.
how far are you?

Back