I bought super paper mario!

if i were u i would play more 9 and of course do homework) and come to wii chat less ( im actully addictede to wii chat) (Surprised ?)

zeon9881 said:
if i were u i would play more 9 and of course do homework) and come to wii chat less ( im actully addictede to wii chat) (Surprised ?)

i both do my homework and go on wiichat, it's the perfect combination!

~Rival

BestBuy.com has is listed to come out on the 10th. I didn't see it while I was at work tonight. I know that if we sell a product before the set release date (and they find out) we are fined $50,000.

Well its been out here where I live. And it says 4/09/07 on Nintendos own website but w/e. Its now the 10th so it doesn't matter.

P.S. Jorge I need you to hook me up with a sweet deal at Best Buy regarding a TV...PM me if you can! lol...

The game is definetly worth the money! My wii had to have an update also when it started. Don't know the reason though.

yes you do play with the wiimote sideways and it works very well... i don't think i will get bored with this game at all it's amazing... but i am glad to hear other people got updated too when they put it in for the first time i just wonder what it did.

The official release date was the 9th. It appears there were issues shipping it out with the holiday though, because I pre-ordered it at EB, and I just called them. They said it will be in around noon. Which is the norm time for EB. They def are not usually a day late though.

Is this a game you can just get into? Like play maybe 30 mins and save anywhere or is there save points you have to get to first?? Do I need to play previous paper mario games to get the story?

s9am_me said:
Is this a game you can just get into? Like play maybe 30 mins and save anywhere or is there save points you have to get to first?? Do I need to play previous paper mario games to get the story?

im picking it up today, so i don't quite know yet, but you didn't have to understand the 1st to have a lot of fun with the 2nd one, so im guessing itll be the same deal here. there were save blocks in the last one, but i like those cause its easier to figure out when im gonna stop for a little bit.

Retman said:
Is it hard?

ill let you know in about..... 6-7 hours, cause i've got a copy reserved, but i can't go pick it up til after my umpire gig at 3:30

only played for an hour...the intro and storyline is like 20 minutes which is annoying. within 10 minutes u get the major abilities for mario and are having fun solving puzzles, nothing too hard yet.

Back