I bought super paper mario!

I want it! Went to gamestop right after the UPS driver was leaving. The clerk unpacked the boxes... no SPM. Walmart, Target.... nothing.

Grrr, why doesn't anybody have it here?

Just got it!

First off I'd like to say anyone getting this game because they expect the next 2D/3D platforming Mario game, don't get this game. The platforming of the game for the hour I've been playing isn't very challenging. At this game's core it's really just an action rpg/puzzle solving type of game. So if that sounds cool to you, get it....just don't expect a platforming game.

Any way so far its cool, I'm just a little bummed that it's not the platforming game I originally thought it was. Also some of the towns and characters just look lazily put together and basic to me. Not that I didn't expect it or anything. At this point I'm not screaming, "this is so awesome", but so far not bad.

En4Neo said:
Just got it!

First off I'd like to say anyone getting this game because they expect the next 2D/3D platforming Mario game, don't get this game. The platforming of the game for the hour I've been playing isn't very challenging. At this game's core it's really just an action rpg/puzzle solving type of game. So if that sounds cool to you, get it....just don't expect a platforming game.

Any way so far its cool, I'm just a little bummed that it's not the platforming game I originally thought it was. Also some of the towns and characters just look lazily put together and basic to me. Not that I didn't expect it or anything. At this point I'm not screaming, "this is so awesome", but so far not bad.

Well put. I agree that there should have been some more platforming action to it, because so far it has been absolutely no challenge at all. It is fun none the less, but for those undecided keep in mind its more of a puzzle/searching game since an 8 year old could handle the action mechanics without dieing. (BTW i'm up to world 1-4 now)

I had to wait til 2pm on the dot to buy it at Bestbuy here in nyc. I cant wait to get home to play it. This is THE MUST HAVE game for the Wii so far.

En4Neo said:
The platforming of the game for the hour I've been playing isn't very challenging. At this game's core it's really just an action rpg/puzzle solving type of game.

That not want I wanted to hear. :( What is up with all these Wii games that not just not challenging but also not fun. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

i beat the game!(i got it monday at 6am at walmart) its really good! took me about 42 hours!

edit i ment 42 hours...opps not 12

i got it at a walmart sunday at like 12am(since it was 24hours) and played it alot!

Last edited:
ericlewis91 said:
i beat the game!(i got it monday at 6am at walmart) its really good! took me about 12 hours!

you beat it already????!!!! i heard there was 40-60 hours of gameplay! how'd you beat it so quickly? did you rush through it and not collect everything or try to level up?

XD nice (even though i would not perfer to rush) ok im gonna rent it since im most likly not gonna get the extras after i finish it

you beat it already!!!! Omg!!!! Also how do you move i am guessing d pad tell us the controls like a is .... 2 is ... 1 is.... etc.

This is an excellent game.

So far I've played up until 1-4 and it's been very fun. The dialog is actually humorous at times.

Don't hesitate: get the game.

ericle thats pretty quick! I heard the game at least has 20 and more hours of gameplay!!. So far, i have heard the game is great, a lot of fun, but not challenging. Not sure yet if im going to get this. i like some challenge. Zelda is perfect, i struggle in that at times. But this seems like a just plain fun game, which sounds fun. I dont need every game to have a challenge...

Back