i can hardly believe it...

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
i sent in the broken xbox i opened up (opened it to fix it but failed and the next day they extended the warranty) and i just got it back today and they not only gave me a new one but they gave me 1 free month of xbox Live! the xbox they sent me was a referb but statistics show that referbs get the fewest return rates (this goes for any kind of hardware) and it has the new updated heatsink (you can see it if you shine a light in the side and look in the bottom). i cant believe they gave me a new one even though the warranty was void! now i got 2 360's! (im keeping it for when they get hacked to run homebrew like XBMC)

I remember you telling me about this last night. Anyways I to got a free month of xbox live. Currently I have two xbox live accounts and a card for one free month of xbox live. Hopefully if I'm correct I can make up to three gold accounts on my new xbox 360.

great news..how long did it take to get sent back? since they announced the 3 year warranty was a while ago! my xbox just got to the service center yesterday, i have a feeling it will take a while since the ups guy told me he gets atleast 6 a day..do you think they are repairing mine or just gonna send me a new(refurbished) one? i never heard of them sending a new console which is very generous of them, but would it have hurt to throw in a 3 month xbox live gold?:lol: now im just being selfish. im glad to hear you got a new one, it gives me hope for mine because mine had a problem with it scratching disks :eek:..i just ordered a new hdd and i'm going to be itching to smack it on the (hopefully) repaired xbox!

like i said in my original post, i got a referb but its new to me so w/e lol. it took about 3-4 weeks to get it back (which is why they probably sent me the one month XBL card. to make up for the month it was out but i had a 2nd xbox to play on :) ) also i believe that they started adding the foam pads in the DVD drives to stop the scratching but im not 100% sure about that. i was kinda wishing they sent me a new one with an HDMI port and new CPU (smaller and puts off less heat) but they didnt :(

For myself I phoned Xbox Customer Support on August 14, 2007 and it wasn't until October 2nd that I received my brand new console. As far as deliveries to I assume your refurbished and or new console will be sent to you within three to four weeks of receiving your broken console.

Sovieto said:
wow and who does everyone say is the evil corporation?

The royal mail? (england)

Haha, looks like mitch got lucky:lol:

Sovieto said:
wow and who does everyone say is the evil corporation?

Money = evil.

Charitys need evil
Churches set up charitys
Bill gates has lots of evil
he spreads it around the world's charitys.

Back