i cant believe what just happened!

tylorwalls

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Oklahoma, USA
Wii Online Code
3837-2192-5814-2429
I was in the lead in the bottom of the 3rd on Wii Sports baseball. The score was 3-2, runners on first and 2nd, 2 outs. I throw my 2nd pitch to the batter and he hits a shot to center field. Easy, I thought, because I had the ultimate center fielder. His name? Who other than Jesus Christ. Little did I know the misfortune that would follow.

Jesus had an easy play to end it. He dropped the ball. E-8 if your familiar with baseball. That allowed a double. Not a big deal, it can end in a tie. The next pitch I throw, another shot to center field with the winning run already on 3rd base. What do you know? Jesus made yet another error! I was in shock. I lost the game because of the most perfect being made 2 consecutive errors. That's my Wii Sports fiasco for the day.

Tylor.

Poor Jesus, give him another chance. I was thinking of making a Jesus Mii but then I decided not to becuase my mom's friend's son is jewish and they come over alot.

Jesus turned up in my mii parade. So I had to invite him into my so... I mean plaza.

hogsbff said:
Poor Jesus, give him another chance. I was thinking of making a Jesus Mii but then I decided not to becuase my mom's friend's son is jewish and they come over alot.

That makes absolutely no sense.

It's called being diplomatic!! Having respect for other's beliefs. You could argue they should respect yours, but why bother with the hassle of all that when you can simply keep the peace by being - "diplomatic" :aureola:

Shame Jesus couldn't hold the game for you, I'm sure in time you'll learn to forgive :wink:

Back