I cant complain today. Turtles and StarFox. Im happy.

GO AHAEAD AND COMPLAIN.. HERES WHY.. i played wario ware this weekend for the first time and starfox64 was a mini game in there where you were able to fly using the WiiMote movement, shoot with A, etc. --
it was freaking awesome!!!!!! thats the StarFox I want!!

until 64 games and snes games are allowed to use the remote im not interested in anything but sega TG16 and nes

I'm still waiting for Ogre Battle 64. SoM, Metriod 3, FF1-6. Keep it up Nintendo. They should break the games into different departments, NES, SNES, N64, Sega, and other when working on ports. That way we get 1 of each every week.

Wiitendo said:
Ever heard of the wave bird buddy?

ouch, burn! nice one, Wiitendo. but yeah, man, who doesn't love star fox 64? if you want wiimote action, just be patient, they're obviously developing one as we speak.

mukeliller said:
but look at all those games you've bought that require VC controller.. or do you sit up close with a GC wired piece all bug eyed
Well, I have two options:

-Use one of four gamecube controllers (two of which are Wavebird)
-Use the VC Controller that I received as a Christmas gift.

You go ahead and play with the TG16. More Nintendo games for me.

an update to my starting post.......Turtles sucks, I wasted my money on that. Starfox is hard with the classic controller. It keeps automatically accelerating for me. Am I doing something wrong? Also how do you do a back flip using the classic controller?

Knoxville555 said:
an update to my starting post.......Turtles sucks, I wasted my money on that.

Yeah, I felt a bit disapointed on what appears to be a sound glitch, it's been a few months since I played it on NES, but I don't remember the sound being so scratchy.

The game has the same glitchy bottom as you jump and scroll at times......and it's very hard. Give it a chance, it will drive you crazy trying to finish it. I couldn't even finish it on the NES with a game genie (got stuck towards the end and had to reset).

Anyone confused about the price of Turtles? Why is it 600 points? Its no were near the best NES game.

mukeliller said:
GO AHAEAD AND COMPLAIN.. HERES WHY.. i played wario ware this weekend for the first time and starfox64 was a mini game in there where you were able to fly using the WiiMote movement, shoot with A, etc. --
it was freaking awesome!!!!!! thats the StarFox I want!!

until 64 games and snes games are allowed to use the remote im not interested in anything but sega TG16 and nes
Not even interested GoldenEye or PerfectDark?:eek:

CyanRussel said:
Not even interested GoldenEye or PerfectDark?:eek:

GoldenEye.... with the Wii an FPS using cassic button smashing just does not have the same appeal

again, it's all about the Mote action... I'd give my big toe to get some VC action that fully supported WiiMot(ion)

CrowTRobot said:
Well, I have two options:

-Use one of four gamecube controllers (two of which are Wavebird)
-Use the VC Controller that I received as a Christmas gift.

You go ahead and play with the TG16. More Nintendo games for me.

WaveBird ... good call, STILL, from what op said we are not getting enough out of the VC games, its one thing to through them at us, but another to make it worth the while .. i guess Im too damn lazy -- switching controllers out---call it nuts but when im juggling 4 motes, nunchucks, wavebirds, VC controller and GC controllers .. shiiiiiiiiiii

..t

Back