I can't get online to work

WiiRuler99

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2008
I am new to the Wii(kinda,had Wii for 3 months) and I have a big question.

How do you get internet.I know I am pretty stupid.If someone could tell me all the steps to the connection and settings and all other things,I will add to your rep.But please make it as detailed as possible.

Thanks in advance.

i have a question, I have the wireless router so my internet is all hooked up for the wii, i can browse the web on the internet channel, have the voteing channel, shopping channel and all that but i have no idea how to play with others online. am i missing something still? Or where do i need to go to so that i can play with others online. nothing pops up for online play?

you have to have a game that says wifi on it mario strikers charged and mario olympics are 2 of them

I am using a wireless connection.I really need help.

PS: pipiship,don't steal threads.

one way is to buy a nintendo wifi usb, and connect it to your computer and thats pretty much it, just some other instructions that would come with the instruction booklet

If you know nothing about it simplest thing to do is if you live in England, go to PC world ask to have a look at a Wireless Router and get them to sort it. If you have absolutley no idea what your doing it will be a lot easier. Trust me i set mine up with only a bit of knowledge and i was pulling my hair out.

Back