I cant Get Past This~

GhOsT55

PC Gamer
Dec 5, 2006
Canada
Hey guys, im playing Red Steel right now and i cannot get past this part in the level.

I am 31% done the game and it is a fight agaist a girl in a strip club (sorta)

I cant beat her!

please someone help
PS. how do i firgure out what lvl i am on

okay dude, this is what you need to do. If they use mostly strong attacks, you need to dodge and slice or dodge and hit her sword by parrying. Also, if you parry at the last second, it will knock her off guard leaving her open to attack.

P.S. If you have trouble beating this one, you are going to be SCREWED when you have to do other sword fights. Practice your sword skills and you will WIN!!!

It seems a few of us have had a bit of trouble getting through the window but you just have to keep trying until you do. I know it's a pain but you'll get in eventually.

y do people find the sword fightin hard.. weakin the opponents sword by dodging then Z+down with both controllers so when you attack them they are less vunerable to block it .. with ease

break there sword, use your strong attacks like the hammer. if you don't hurt them you will most likely damage their sword. dodge and Perry. You can get through almost the whole game with just breaking their swords.

Back