i cant talk to girls that good......

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your having trouble, ask somebody, if your still having trouble, don't worry about it.

Your 13, you don't even need a girlfriend. Young relationships (16 and below) end up failing in one week anyway.

ok, i honestly have no right 2 be giving advice, as my first relationship in quite a while totally sucks right now, but heres what worked 4 me:

1.)pretend there your sister
2.)pretend your gay
3.)once you become friends with them, wait a little while, and then ask them "out of curiosity, would you ever go out with me?" if they say yes, wait a little longer and then ask them out. if they say no, say "ok, friends then?"

thats all the advice i have 2 give, but now i need some advice:

im 14. how do i meet girls? i mean, seriously all my friends that r girls r more like sisters, or going out with my friends. i mean if i could meet girls im sure i could ask them out, but how do i meet them?

im pretty desperate; i resorted 2 going 2 church, and IM NOT EVEN CHRISTIAN!!

please reply

PRESS A!!! PRESSSSS A!!!!

but if you must use cheats for mega bonuses press: Up, Up, Down, A, B, X, Left

rodent said:

please reply
LMAO Thats one way to do it.

But seriously mang all you knead to do is bee funny. As long as ur decent looking all you need is da funny jean. Just look up some jokes off the net to get you started and comfortable and then all u need to do is go with the flow. If you get far.....

THENN I WANT PICS

good luck

serious awnser, be casual, now this could be wrong, but try to make friends with her friends (her guy friends) and then when you hang out with them and her you should get confortable around her and so on, it might sound wrong but i mean atleast find a friend of hers that you know you would really like as a friend, dont be fake! unless shes really worth it (fake as in pretending you like them and make sure to laugh at their jokes!)

rodent said:
ok, i honestly have no right 2 be giving advice, as my first relationship in quite a while totally sucks right now, but heres what worked 4 me:

1.)pretend there your sister
2.)pretend your gay
3.)once you become friends with them, wait a little while, and then ask them "out of curiosity, would you ever go out with me?" if they say yes, wait a little longer and then ask them out. if they say no, say "ok, friends then?"

thats all the advice i have 2 give, but now i need some advice:

im 14. how do i meet girls? i mean, seriously all my friends that r girls r more like sisters, or going out with my friends. i mean if i could meet girls im sure i could ask them out, but how do i meet them?

please reply
That sounds like a bad plan, you will have no chance doing that..

What you need to do, is be yourself, if they don't like you for that, then they are far from worth it.

Now on to you, your 14, why have you got to meet girls? when i was 14 i was possibly thinking they were hot, but there is no need for a relationship at this age.

media

the media is the reason lil kids wanna get into relationships to me wen ur in high skool theres no such thang as luv its bascally lust:mad5:

roflcopter.jpg

its weird, i have a girl on my yahoo im list and we always talk, but when i get to school, i black out and cant place a word on her. it drives me insane.

swanson said:
become freinds, then hit on em, trust me ive had atleast 100 gf;s this school year

whenever I try that it just makes us 'friends' so it never works out :nonod:
By the way nice sig, i laugh at it every time i see it lol :lol:

lol u def. need some girl input on this thread. I think WiiWouldLike2Play had the right idea. But w.e u do, if u want to end up dating the girls... DO NOT... treat her like a sister... she ends up loving u but never seeing you in a... sexual maner lol. However if it is just friendship u want... the whole pretend she is ur sis/gay thing works great.
Now it always depends on the girl because no girls like the same kinda guy. Me for example, i always fall for the shy guy where as most of my friends dig the bad a$$. But if you are looking for a meaningful realationship you def. have to be urself. A great ice breaker for friendship or romantic relationship that will work on any girl is a compliment. I'm telling you this is the only 100% guarenteed ice breaker. I don't think i know a girl out there who dosn't like a compliment, as long as its not creepy. Just say something like... ur hair looks nice today... or... that colour make up really brings out ur eyes. Anything u notice will work as long as its not something like gee that **** sure makes ur rack look great. haha. if u are looking for something to do as far as valentines love goes tho make a small gesture but something thoughtful. I mean if u know her fav. candy, give her some of that just in a friendly maner. Or maybe u know her fav. flower, pick up one of those and deliver it with a lil note saying "thinking of u" or something suttle. If u really want the girl don't out ur heart on the line right off the bat or u will scare her off, keep her guessing. But with that said u have to be carful to u don't get too distant by "keeping her guessing" haha or she will think ur uninterested. It is an art really and it does take a lil work but anyone can do it. Its like fingerpainting haha, anyone can do it but the more u practise the less sloppy it looks.

Brand Nubian said:
the media is the reason lil kids wanna get into relationships to me wen ur in high skool theres no such thang as luv its bascally lust:mad5:
Although i do agree that when ur 13ish and such, relationships are fuled by the media... there is totaly such thing as love in highschool. My bf and i have been going out for about 3 years now, he graduated last year and i'm graduating this year and it is def. not just lust. I have been sick this past week and he has been over here everyday making soup, watchin movies, and cuddling... thats not lust thats love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back