I Cant Use My Wii Game Save!!!!

GhOsT55

PC Gamer
Dec 5, 2006
Canada
Hey guys, i had just finished downloading a Wii game save the other day for Red Steel from: www.wiisave.com

my folder path on my SD card was: \private\wii\title\REDE\data.bin

But whenever i try to copy it over. It says it cant

HELP!

Why don't you go ask someone on the WiiSave.com site. What makes you think we have the answer for you?

Kryptenx said:
Why don't you go ask someone on the WiiSave.com site. What makes you think we have the answer for you?

Wow! thanks for all the great help. You know! That was exactly the answer i was looking for. Boy! your just a great source of crappy information arent you. Your just overflowing with useless information. Well thanks for all the help. Have a horrible day!

ALo said:
You're such a dick, but it's funny.
There, I fixed your errors for you. Have a nice day. :lol:

GhOsT55 said:
Wow! thanks for all the great help. You know! That was exactly the answer i was looking for. Boy! your just a great source of crappy information arent you. Your just overflowing with useless information. Well thanks for all the help. Have a horrible day!
I'm sorry, maybe you shouldn't be so worthless and you could find the information on your own. I'll give you a hint, the answer resides at WiiSave.com, not here.

Last edited:
it may be harsh but Kryptenx is correct, DLing game saves to an SD card isn't something many users here would do, maybe 1 out of 100. But if you ask wiisave.com maybe 90 out of 100 users there could help you.

Back