I can't wait for Super Smash Bros Brawl!

Mario Party 8, but i actually heard from my friend, whos dad works at nintendo, that march~May is the planned release

Zori said:
Correct, there is no official date as of now.

That stinks. I've been trying to look forward to it, but since I can't find out when it's out, I can't look forward to it. :sick:

Pit . said:
That stinks. I've been trying to look forward to it, but since I can't find out when it's out, I can't look forward to it. :sick:
Lol can't look forward to it without knowing when your getting it. Hell, I forward to the "Revolution" since September of last year.

VashTheStampede said:
wats "mp8"

mp8 is the new file type for music and game files. It's essentially just like mp3, but its quality is 2.66 times better, hence mp8 instead of mp3

NjD00 said:
mp8 is the new file type for music and game files. It's essentially just like mp3, but its quality is 2.66 times better, hence mp8 instead of mp3

I think it's mario party 8

Bulldogxx831 said:
Lol can't look forward to it without knowing when your getting it. Hell, I forward to the "Revolution" since September of last year.

So have I. I guess I can still look forward to brawl, it's just when I do, I feel like it's never going to come! It feels like the never ending anxiousness! :cryin: That's what it was like waiting for the wii!

Last edited:
Back