I Cant Wait...

Zelda all the way for me :D

But new Mario games are always worth looking forward to!

Im 99% sure its been confirmed for the Wii, theres been a lot of speculation about its compatability with the Wiimote too, i believe it was stated in a Nintendo magazine that it will be playable with the wiimote controls.

actually i've seen zelda confirmed for the cube, but it will support the wiimote when played on the wii (found on gamespot.com, couldn't find the exact article but its there somewhere)

and i can't wait on metroid and the new mario as well

anyone have a clue how we're gonna drive a kart this time, cause i'm baffled

edit: apparently my info is outdated now, see ion's post from e3

Last edited:
phimuajedi69 said:
actually i've seen zelda confirmed for the cube, but it will support the wiimote when played on the wii (found on gamespot.com, couldn't find the exact article but its there somewhere)

and i can't wait on metroid and the new mario as well

anyone have a clue how we're gonna drive a kart this time, cause i'm baffled

I'd love if Nintendo have the right motion sensors in place so the controller could act as a steering wheel too :lol:

something we may never know...

nah, wii (sorry) will eventually, there has been a kart for every system since SNES I doubt nintendo will give up on the series

there just hasn't been any talk about it yet bc double dash is not too old, and they just did one for the ds so they are prolly giving it a break to focus on the other titles at the moment

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to any sport games like tennis or golf in which you have to apply the same action that you would when playing it in real life. Also anticipating SSBB and any Zelda games coming out. :cool:

I'm looking forward to playing Zelda and Resident Evil on the Wii. I mentioned this in a past post how about Disaster: Day of Crisis

Last edited:
Back