I clicked new thread and this is what happened. :P

Bradley

Hi all!:D
Aug 26, 2007
Wii Online Code
1712-5166-5359-9450
Heh.
Ok, well, hi.
I have a wii, along with big brain academy, ledgend of zelda Twilight Princess, Super paper Mario, and Mario party 8. I also have Wii sports, but that's a given.
I'm a 11 Year old little kid, but please don't kick me out for it.
"Yeah but you're 11, you shouldn't be on the internet."
Tell that to to the other 3 forums I go to.
And I Spell and puncuate correctly, don't I?(Well most of the time... :yesnod: )
Well yeah. My wii ID is 1712-5166-5379-9450. Tell me if you add me, and I'll add you too.
And so the little boy clicked submit new thread.
THE END.

Your an interesting poster thats for sure. Welcome to wii chat, alot of helpful people here, I hope you post here often. By the way, why do you state that your only 11 when you lied when signing up as 13 years or older? :p I wont tell anyone, but you already did!

Your spelling and grammar are both excellent for a 11 year old. Anyway, welcome to WiiChat. If you need any help, feel free to PM me or any other member. Enjoy your stay here.

Hey welcome to the forum Bradley. If you're looking to add friends I suggest the Nintendo Wii Online Section's stickied thread for friend codes.

Hello Bradley. Not to be mean to you or anything, but unfortunately you're supposed to be atleast 13 to join this forum and many others if not all. The moderators and owner(s) of the site could actually probably get into some trouble for allowing you to join after you have stated otherwise. So if you get banned, you'll know why. The internet can be and is a dangerous place...just for future reference, you may not want to reveal your age on a public forum or any other personal information about yourself for that matter.

Finally someone younger then me:lol:

Welcome to the wiichat forums, to place to chat about wii's and all that jazz

Please read forums rules and happy posting.

:shifty:

WiiBad said:
Hello Bradley. Not to be mean to you or anything, but unfortunately you're supposed to be atleast 13 to join this forum and many others if not all. The moderators and owner(s) of the site could actually probably get into some trouble for allowing you to join after you have stated otherwise. So if you get banned, you'll know why. The internet can be and is a dangerous place...just for future reference, you may not want to reveal your age on a public forum or any other personal information about yourself for that matter.
Pff. Do you think I already know that?
I mean, I had to sign up saying I was over 13, or It would reject me.
Yeah. I don't think I 'll really need much help, VB is all very familiar to me.
Uh yeah. Fun fact about me: I animate using 2 different programs: Pivot stickfigure animator, and flash pro 8
And I'm quite good if I do say so myself.

you won't get into trouble, no one gets caught stealing mp3s, lots of people bend the rules. (i have never read the forum rules but they let me get away with it:smilewinkgrin: ) Just watch out for posting a thread that's already been posted, some people don't like that. Other than that use common sense.

I'm extremely surprised at this kid's almost flawless grammar and almost perfect spelling.
Most of you could learn from him. xP
Welcome to WiiChat, my li'l bud. Props for the grammar and such. You give a bit of hope to the pathetic thing that is our generation. Most of us can't even spell the most simple words and a lot of people have probably not even pressed the period key or the apostrophe key. Heh. Man, it's sad.

You're 11?!? O___O Holy Cow, you must be on smart 11 year old! Welcome to Wiichat, don't think i need to tell you to look at the forum..you look smart enough to go check em out xD

Lol I always thought I was the youngest person on this site...Theres really not much I can tell you. You already seem to know the ropes on how to post and such. I hope to see some of your posts soon. Later.

Back