I cool idea for Wii

Anatz

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
What do you guys think about having motion sensors on your legs...for example fighting games ( Street fighter), you can use kicking/punching motions =]

What i think? i think its horrible... I can just imagine it now, "man goes to hospital because he kicked his TV while playing street fighter" or some crap like that. Anyways, thats just my opinion.

I dont know if they would be able to incorporate that in to the wii. We might have to wait till next console :scared:

Even better: full motion sensing... from your whole body. It senses your body movements when you put... something on.

Sounds cool. Not going to be done....EVER. Sorry like Kiwi said accidents and also many people will want to get THAT active for a video game. People are complaining about their limbs hurting as it is now.

sasuke14 said:
they should have a sword fighting game with the wii mote
Red Steel does something with swords. Nothing special from what i hear though...

yeah i know but i mean like when you get to be a samuri and go and kill people like 200 years ago

Kiwi said:
Red Steel does something with swords. Nothing special from what i hear though...
I'd be better if the sword movements were exactly how you did it with the wiimote. Hopefully Red Steel 2 will have this.

Back