I, Cringey

Trago, MR 'n I would be most happy t' oblige as training partners.

Aye, P:M Mario is definitely beastly. I'm a shitastical Mario player in Melee and 'specially vBrawl, but even I can etch out a win or two with 'em. If King Bowser wasn't inactive, he could show ya a mighty decent Mario.

I'd sure as **** main Lucario (contrary to my profile's theme, Lucario is my favorite 'mon) if the traditional fightin' game mechanics for his combo game weren't so awkward for me... =/ Feels wrong t' be pullin' magic series stuff off in a Smash game. Doesn't help that I didn't often play games with naturally speedy inputs like with Mortal Kombat or Marvel vs. Always been a Tekken/Soul Caliber dude; never competitive, mind you.

I was never too fond of any of those games, let alone play it legitly (as in doing more than mindless button mashing, although that was fun in itself)

When playing as Lucario u just gotta think about what you want to do next and he'll probably be capable of canceling straight into it. It just feels good and looks flashy when you play as him lol

I'm in no way an expert on Lucario. He's just the character I would choose when I do battle with my younger siblings because they don't DI as much as CPUs or other ppl

Didn't care too much for 'em either, as Smash is the only fighting game I've ever attempted t' be competitive with. Other fightin' games are good fun with friends, but there's just somethin' enticing 'bout competitive Smash for me. That, and Smash > other fightin' games.

T'is my problem. It's natural for me t' go on autopilot whenever I'm in the neutral game... so when I do land a stray hit as Lucario, I often fail t' convert into a combo properly. But yeah, even if I'm a scrubtastic Lucario player I still have fun playin' as 'em. Might feel weird doin' a magic series in a Smash game, but it's damn-well fun.

... Do CPUs properly DI? Ain't fought any since my first day of playin' P:M, so I wouldn't know.

There's some DI there. CPUs in Project M make good use of wavedashing and even a bit of dashdancing too. I was actually surprised the first time I fought a lv 9. it was signifigantly more intelligent than its melee and brawl counterparts

Yep, I noticed that much. The CPUs are actually good enough so that they're relatively tough t' three-stock. Bar the glitchy ones, like how Zamus loves t' SD. Had a few matches where the Zamus AI killed itself every stock. :lol:

Either way, the AI is definitely worlds better than anythin' Sakurai has incorporated before.

Yep, I noticed that much. The CPUs are actually good enough so that they're relatively tough t' three-stock. Bar the glitchy ones, like how Zamus loves t' SD. Had a few matches where the Zamus AI killed itself every stock. :lol:

Either way, the AI is definitely worlds better than anythin' Sakurai has incorporated before.

Haha! same experience here, she definitely lives up to her blonde locks.

[STRIKE]Nope, doesn't ring a bell.[/STRIKE] If it weren't for my school's talent show, I literally wouldn't have ever heard of that song lol.

At least now I know one singer's name.

Yayayay! Green is an awesome color.
Again, welcome to WiiChat! xD

I'm sure you've heard of her.

[video=youtube;fWNaR-rxAic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic[/video]
Lol...The only reason I know of her existence is because I was forced to sing a parody-ish version of her song, "Call Me Maybe" at a talent show.
Don't ask.
2funny.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back