I decided on my stradegy

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
if i dont preorder the wii, this is my plan. Every sunday i do errands and we go to the mall. On the 19th, i wake up early, go to walmart, hopefully get 1 there, if not, then go to bestbuy a few hours later and hope to get one there. If i dont, then call everystore and ask if they have any! lol

Wiitime said:
if i dont preorder the wii, this is my plan. Every sunday i do errands and we go to the mall. On the 19th, i wake up early, go to walmart, hopefully get 1 there, if not, then go to bestbuy a few hours later and hope to get one there. If i dont, then call everystore and ask if they have any! lol

good stratagy lol not one i would take coz im dying to get one like and wouldnt have peice of mind if i didnt have one reserved im so hyper :p

Wiitime said:
err.. ok. :aureola:

i would reserver 1 but no store isnt or hasnt taking preorders anymore. but part of me isnt sure i would preorder online because i can get 1 on launch. but its safer to preorder online because you will get 1 within a few weeks..

Wiitime said:
i would reserver 1 but no store isnt or hasnt taking preorders anymore. but part of me isnt sure i would preorder online because i can get 1 on launch. but its safer to preorder online because you will get 1 within a few weeks..

Yea, but who wants to wait for delivery! Suck it up and wait in line!! :) Then play the system at midnight till you can't play no more. LOL

Back