i decided to get starfox 64 but how do i save the game?! i got a gamecube controller.

tedster912

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2008
i dont know what to do to save the game, im reading the manual that comes built into the wii but still it doesnt help, what do i do? how do you save the game using the gamecube controller...oh and also how do you change between planets once you've beaten them?

The game has a pretty bad way to play the maps...:lol:
You dont save during the game. After you beat a planet it saves your highscore. Then you travel to the next planet. You cant save during the middle of beating planets or after. You must restart from the beginning if you need to turn off your console.

omg i was never told that in any of the reviews i read....this is stupid....i should of never gotten that game :(

get over it it only takes like a half hour to beat and its so fun.

Its not too bad, but the game itself can be hard to beat later on if you take the hard path..

oh ok well your right its not that big of a deal, ill still play the game no matter what lol

Come to think of it all you have to play is like 5 planets:lol: Not that bad if you think about it.

how do you choose between paths for planets, when i tried to in the beginning on the game, there was 2 lines to two different planets and i tried choosing the one i wanted but all i could do is change the view of the screen or press A which automatically started the astroid level and i didnt want that one

Uhhm cant you push the wii menu button and go back to wii menu and it will save the spot you were at?

Wow I am glad I own it for the N64. That is a let down that it doesn't save. Especially with the fact that if you get a certain amount of gold medals you get to play a special mode.

Back