I didn't know Photo Channel did this....did you?

Rolex

Moody Loner
Dec 26, 2006
Norway
Wii Online Code
6825-6610-9310-1313
Get this - I have searched so if any one has posted it I can't find it......

If you go into the photo channel and play a movie file, either in single or slideshow mode and press down on the D-pad, any voices heard will be altered to sound like they are on helium!! For whatever reason I'm not sure but pretty cool non the less...that is unless my Wii is shagged....:lol:

The second also involves playing movies - if you just select a movie in single mode - i.e. just from the thumbnail menu instead of slideshow and watch the movie right through - when the movie reaches the end a new option appears "play backwards" - select this and the movie, of course, runs backwards, speech and all!!!! (you can still do the above trick with the D-pad)

Now there's something you don't see on a console every day......

:yikes: I actually didn't know this lol. I think I heared about the voices bit as a rumor mind, but didn't actually know it did the whole helium thing lol!

That's awsome, esp with the rewinding part.. :D

cool discovery man. and the nobel price goes to........Rolex. for further analysis of the nintendo wii console. congrats.

(sniff) I'd like to thank....

cool discovery man. and the nobel price goes to........Rolex. for further analysis of the nintendo wii console. congrats.

It wouldn't have been possible to do this without my SD manufacturer and also sheer sheer boredom....LOL:blush2:

Wow, I actually didn't know that! That is pretty funny, I will have to try it once I get an SD card.

nice find mate i didnt no about this either, Keep screwing around on it and let us no if you find anything else.

Now the internet channel

Just found this - I haven't bothered searching sorry if anyone's posted this before:

If you press button 1 on the wiimote it will toggle between the current webpage and the favourites page...

If you press button 2 on the wiimote it toggles the view of the current webpage - different pages did different things, try it out.

yea...umm the only problem i have is getting the videos onto my SD card and getting the videos to play on the Photo channel

Back