I didn't Preorder, Getting Your wii on Launch Guide.

preordering is unecessary unless you live in a huge huge town with limited places to buy it. I remember all the people who preordered GCN, Xbox 360 etc. I didn't preorder, and I still got my stuff at midnight or in the case of gamecube in the morning. So I guess if you are going to be paranoid it's good to have it preordered.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as OP. Like 10 places to get it within a 10 mile radius.

I gues i'm lucky.

Within a 30 minute drive there are:

2 Walmarts
1 Target
1 Game Stop

So if there are more than 120 people in the area that like Nintendo, then I'd be amazed!

Trulen said:
I gues i'm lucky.

Within a 30 minute drive there are:

2 Walmarts
1 Target
1 Game Stop

So if there are more than 120 people in the area that like Nintendo, then I'd be amazed!
Then im sure you will be amazed ._.

vagrant said:
preordering is unecessary unless you live in a huge huge town with limited places to buy it. I remember all the people who preordered GCN, Xbox 360 etc. I didn't preorder, and I still got my stuff at midnight or in the case of gamecube in the morning. So I guess if you are going to be paranoid it's good to have it preordered.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as OP. Like 10 places to get it within a 10 mile radius.
And i answer with another quote
GreyKirby said:
Yes the guide on getting your wii the day of Launch. Got the idea from someone on Nsider Forums. So Here it starts:
Warning: LongRead

1- So i didn't Preorder so what?
So what!!! The hype is really getting high. Yes! It is much more popular then you think. But if you spend your times on Nsider or wiichat it will seem like there are alot of people. But on the forums, the number of people only represent less then 1% of the amount of wiis to be released, You'd be amazed on how popular it is. Much more popular then the GCn or DS would have ever been. Yep if you think you could it that easly, i guarantee you will take back those words unless you camped or preordered or came very early or Luck :) And probably if not then your just good.

Last edited:
GreyKirby said:
Then im sure you will be amazed ._.

And i answer with another quote

I gave a reason to preorder, so no reason to "nonchalantly" get pissy about what I said. I didn't preorder, and I will still get my stuff at midnight.

Back