i dont belive it

breakpoint said:
i wasnt spamming... i was making as much sense as the original post . lol

Uh... Yeah... You Were Spamming... He Was Telling Us SOmething, Which I Might Add That I DOn't Think Its True, And YOu Were Talking ABout FIsh, Chicken, ANd Other Worthless Crap...:ciappa:

I think anyone who responds to this thread is spamming, me included. ahahha spam spam spam spam... "but i dont like spam...:scared: "

i think he just wanted to tell us his lovely experience and couldnt think of a reason to post it so he added some bull at the end

Sam_Harris said:
i think he just wanted to tell us his lovely experience and couldnt think of a reason to post it so he added some bull at the end
Then why not post this in the lounge???

you forget that fact that hes a...............good person yeah that :shifty: or he could just wanna spread some rumour

what kind of pathetic **** is this, its a waste of a post and it wasnt even funny

Honestly, Mercenary, I never thought I'd say this to anyone here, but:

Get off these forums.

All I've seen you do is spread idiotic rumors, and this spam post is just the final annoyance. I can understand if you have theories and ideas about this game, and I can understand that you are really interested in the game. But when you go around telling people what you think, and then try to pass it off as fact, it is really annoying, because most of the people here accept everything posted as fact. Then the rest of us have the hard job of explaining to everyone that it's not official.

Either redeem yourself by posting an apology, and from then onwards only post useful information. Or leave. The very least you could do is format your posts in a sensible manner.

Last edited:
I've got groundbreaking news! I was just walking along the sidewalk the other day when a leprachaun came flying from my anus. All it said was "Sony FTW!" and then it turned into a female cop. I was just like "Shut up, *****!" and all she could say was "pwned!".

25 More days!

Yes only 25 more days to go. I can wait though. There was a picture I saw about tp when links walks in a town and it was full of people. Is there gonna be a lot of people in all of the other towns as well???

dude i dont know if zelda dies or not but as for the robbery, the officer and the burglar well.......

Any of u guys watch simpsons.. whadda about that one episode where homer ges into the kwik-mart and the place is robbed by krusty the clown... I kinda, sorta, maybe copied the idea and put it in this thread.

Back