I don't have to reserve SSBB.

pro gamer

A.K.A Master Chief
Nov 29, 2007
Halo
Wii Online Code
2770-2242-9089-2654
I don't have to reserve SSBB because there is a walmart that will open on March 7. Should I still reserve it or should I just go on March 9?

you cant reserve games at walmart. they dont do that. its first come first serve

oh. I didn't know that. Should I reserve it somewhere else or should I wait for walmart?

up to you. reservation ensure's you get it on first shipment. if you think you can be first in line then risk it i guess... but it doesnt cost any extra money to pre order. minimun 5 dollar deposit but your deposit is taken off of the price of your game

I hope the new employees there will screw up and sell it early.

well if its the walmart employees fault for putting games out early, then walmart only hires people that screw up. walmart always releases games early.

WalMart will most likely have it. I myself am not stressing over whether it will be there or not. All 3 WalMarts in my area have a shelf filled with Galaxy.

wii_fanatic said:
walmart does preorder games ive preordered many games from them.

I guess it's an area thing, because my WalMart doesn't preorder games either.

Best Buy reserves copies. They hold however many were reserved so you are guaranteed one on the first day.

Just to be safe, I'd say reserve a copy.
It won't cost you any more, and It'll guarantee that you'll have at 12:01am (or whenever you choose to go get it)
People looked at me like a crazy person when I told them I had my Wii reserved a year in advance. :D
Well look who's crazy now!!!

!S

wii_fanatic said:
walmart does preorder games ive preordered many games from them.
how long ago? i asked for brawl and the lady said 'no, we dont pre order games. first come first serve'

hhmmmmm....

I remember when my friend preordered an Xbox 360 over here in El Paso, Texas, though when he went to go get it, they gave it away to someone else because he was too late.

So I'm guessing it is an area thing, though I'd be careful with preordering from Wal-Mart if I were you.

My friend got the legend of zelda TP one day before it's realease date. There was a guy who didn't even care so he gave it to him.

Back