I dont know what to do...

Obliza

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2007
I have a Wii console and several games...

• Zelda
  • Red Steel
  • Call of Duty 3
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
  • Wii Sports
  • Wii Play

The thing is all my friends have Xbox 360's I like my Wii but it does not offer a lot currently. I'm really waiting for Super Smash Brothers Brawl to play Online. the Xbox360 has amazing games like Gears of War, Crackdown ect. It will soon have Halo3, Halo Wars, Assassins Creed, Grand Theft Auto 4. It also has Online Play and the Reward System which really makes it far superior to the Wii.

I join my friends having 4 Xbox 360's linked together with 8people. For Gears of War, Call of Duty 3 and Halo2. It's a lot of fun.

Should I sell my Wii and my games and buy a Xbox360 Elite when it comes out?
Should I sell my Wii?
Should I wait for more Wii games and Online Play but still be alone to fondle my wii :wtf:?

Edit:
Thanks guys for all the feedback.

I was wondering how much my

Nintendo Wii
Two Controllers
Two Nun chucks
Zelda
Red Steel
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Call of Duty 3
Wii Sports
Wii Play

Australian

Would be worth and how to sell it?

eBay?
EB Games?
Trade Store like Cunning Hams(Tasmanian)?

Last edited:
I have both Xbox 360 and Wii. I perfer the Xbox 360 over the Wii for the games it has and the online gaming experience. If i had to choose between the two, it would not be hard decision. The Xbox 360 is king.

Im really considering doing this aswel. Online play is the thing I care about the most and I have heard such good feedback from the 360's online system. If Wii's online play sucks then I may consider selling.

I really like my wii, but if all my friends had 360s and constantly played online, it would be hard to defend myself not owning a 360. Gaming is about enjoyment, and in this day and age video game enjoyment requires other people. If you're enjoying yourself with your wii stick with it. If you think you'd have more fun with your friends on a 360 don't hesitate in giving your wii a new home. Both will always have ups and downs, nothing is perfect. Online play with friends would be a huge benefit in my opinion.

most of my friends are buying wii thanks to mii though.
they all said im getting a 360 i changed their mind well i didnt wii-sports did.lol

anyway i would hang in there i love my wii as it is i couldnt imagine NOT surfing the net on the t.v and the wii i am sure will get some quality online games after 25th of may the first being mario strikers charged football which has online just hang in there!

Thanks guys for all the feedback.

I was wondering how much my

Nintendo Wii
Two Controllers
Two Nun chucks
Zelda
Red Steel
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Call of Duty 3
Wii Sports
Wii Play

Australian

Would be worth and how to sell it?

eBay?
EB Games?
Trade Store like Cunning Hams(Tasmanian)?

Why not just make up your own mind on this one? It's about what you want,not what everyone else "thinks" you want isn't it?

Icetrash said:
Im really considering doing this aswel. Online play is the thing I care about the most and I have heard such good feedback from the 360's online system. If Wii's online play sucks then I may consider selling.

i might do the same. never thought i'd say that :eek:ut:

tanooki said:
Why not just make up your own mind on this one? It's about what you want,not what everyone else "thinks" you want isn't it?

I want to know what people think.

Well,i think you should keep your wii definatly!Like,the XBox 360 has been around for a year now,and the wii's just startin out!Like where do you live?Online play's coming out on the 25 of May for Europe,so then the fun will start,so keep your wii!

My opinion: Don't sell or trade. Have faith in Nintendo and just be patient. The games with online functionality are going to be released soon anyway.

I think it might be worth selling the Wii. If I had to choose between my 360 and Wii then I'd probably choose the 360, since online play is much better, there's a few good games out already and plenty more (at least, I think they'll be good) on the way for it.

Back