I dont know what to do...

chain blade said:
Well,i think you should keep your wii definatly!Like,the XBox 360 has been around for a year now,and the wii's just startin out!Like where do you live?Online play's coming out on the 25 of May for Europe,so then the fun will start,so keep your wii!
I live in Australia any idea when it comes out for us?

Obliza said:
I have a Wii console and several games...

• Zelda
  • Red Steel
  • Call of Duty 3
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
  • Wii Sports
  • Wii Play

The thing is all my friends have Xbox 360's I like my Wii but it does not offer a lot currently. I'm really waiting for Super Smash Brothers Brawl to play Online. the Xbox360 has amazing games like Gears of War, Crackdown ect. It will soon have Halo3, Halo Wars, Assassins Creed, Grand Theft Auto 4. It also has Online Play and the Reward System which really makes it far superior to the Wii.

I join my friends having 4 Xbox 360's linked together with 8people. For Gears of War, Call of Duty 3 and Halo2. It's a lot of fun.

Should I sell my Wii and my games and buy a Xbox360 Elite when it comes out?
Should I sell my Wii?
Should I wait for more Wii games and Online Play but still be alone to fondle my wii :wtf:?

Edit:
Thanks guys for all the feedback.

I was wondering how much my

Nintendo Wii
Two Controllers
Two Nun chucks
Zelda
Red Steel
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Call of Duty 3
Wii Sports
Wii Play

Australian

Would be worth and how to sell it?

eBay?
EB Games?
Trade Store like Cunning Hams(Tasmanian)?

Grind Wii sports fatty.

You say you want to have online play right? There will be a lot of online games for the Wii in this year, and good games actually. We don't have certain release dates for online games (only with Mario Strikers Charged, in 25th May, in Europe). And you're waiting for Brawl, so imagin yourself without a Wii when Brawl is release, it's a bit hard... and Brawl isn't the only great game that Wii will have, we can expect Metroid Prime 3, Galaxy, No More Heroes, some Star Fox games, some other LoZ games, and many others.
I say for you to keep the Wii.

If it's just online play that concerns you I'd say stick with the wii. If its online play with friends you know, first try to convince them to get wiis, if not I'd get a 360, wouldn't sell me wii though hehe.

Hmm well, I just saw this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfrDqNoDoc8

I think I'm convinced to sell my Wii and buy an Xbox360
The only thing I wanted from Wii was Super Smash Brothers Brawl but that will eventually get old. I'm guessing the Wii will have the same effect on me that the Gamecube did..

Is EBGames the best place to trade everything in?

Obliza said:
Hmm well, I just saw this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfrDqNoDoc8

I think I'm convinced to sell my Wii and buy an Xbox360
The only thing I wanted from Wii was Super Smash Brothers Brawl but that will eventually get old. I'm guessing the Wii will have the same effect on me that the Gamecube did..

Is EBGames the best place to trade everything in?

Hey man, my opinion, go with selling the wii. But remember i'm saying "SELL". Trading is good because its easy to do... right now you will actually get a good trade in value. But when you trade in you wont get as much $ as you would if you sold it. Consider the ease of a trade in part of your profit for your wii... meaning trade in is easy they'll give you what 350 for all your stuff... but ebay is harder more time consuming but maybe you'll get a needy sucker for 500. See my point? so if you want easy trade it in, if you want best profit go with ebay.

Lastly, keep us posted on what you do! I'm in the same boat, i'm over the wii... i want a 360 elite. Tell me how things turn out for you, i may follow in your footsteps. :thumbsup:

PS guys... ssbm... thats a pretty shooty "savior"
ssbm is no reason to keep a lame duck system... which right now thats what wii is turning out to be... maybe a year it'll be awesome but who wants to wait that long?

Nintendo needs to do something quick. I think all the people who were out of the console world and jumped back in the wii have gotten bored and want something more. The PS3 is too expensive, thats why people got a wii, so the 360 is becoming the common upgrade. I'm also considering a 360, too human looks amazing. I feel like finding someone selling their 360 to buy an elite won't be hugely hard.

keep ur wii and buy a 360 u wont get 250 for ur system and u wont get full price for ur games either

play ur wii save for the elite who know u might change ur mind n want a ps3 instead of the 360

Back