I dont like how this sounds...

FRuMMaGe said:
Lol, it thought by the name of "gamasutra" it would be some wierd hentai website. :lol:

nah it isnt,

I think he is full of crap becuase people will keep buying systems even if they arent new or traditional.

Im hoping they will go ahead and launch the new console in three years maybe four.

Nah im hoping in like 4 years at the mininmum...The wii's possiblities is endless....

FRuMMaGe said:
Lol, it thought by the name of "gamasutra" it would be some wierd hentai website. :lol:
Kamasutra is Indian.
Hentai is Japanese.

KyleForMe said:
Anyhow, this is obviously the opposite of what other system manufacturers think. Nintendo is obviously riding on their innovative technology now, but there is nothing wrong with 4-5 years from now, a system with the same basics as wii coming out. Better graphics (duh) more comprehensive motion system. The ability to store downloaded games on the system (duh).
Yea, and hopefully its online wont be screwed up with friend codes. Larger Internal memory/ hard drive. No more friend codes. More online games. No more friend codes. Downloadable content. And most of all, NO MORE FRIEND CODES

Its already been 1 year for Wii. At least 4 more years until a new console is ready.

DS has been around a while but it could go for another 1 or 2 years at most.
Except word of any new handheld hasn't even been mentioned, and by the looks of this, it won't be for a while.

Last edited:
The DS is 17 days away from being out for 3 years.
The Wii is 15 days away from being out for 1 year.

iOwnage said:
Its already been 1 year for Wii. At least 4 more years until a new console is ready.

DS hasnt been around too long. It could go for another 1 or 2 years at most.
Except word of any new handheld hasn't even been mentioned, and by the looks of this, it won't be for a while.

I'm sure when real news of a consoles replacement hits the public, it likely affects sales of units and games for that console. If news of a DS replacement (whether it be a year away or whatever) hit nightly news, parents may avoid buying something that they may feel will too quickly become obsolete.

Yeah I know what I'm saying is just common sense... ok i dont know what to type here.

KyleForMe said:
If news of a DS replacement (whether it be a year away or whatever) hit nightly news, parents may avoid buying something that they may feel will too quickly become obsolete.
The Gameboy Micro was released almost a year after the DS.

Plus the DS is supposed to go hand in hand with the Wii.

Back