I dunno how to fish

100% of the time, when you buy a game, it comes with a booklet that tells you EXACTLY what to do for certain things.

Zelda has this booket, and fishing is one of those things that is INSIDE the booklet. TRY READING...>!>>>!>!>!!!

the_peripheral said:
100% of the time, when you buy a game, it comes with a booklet that tells you EXACTLY what to do for certain things.

Zelda has this booket, and fishing is one of those things that is INSIDE the booklet. TRY READING...>!>>>!>!>!!!

I still have no idea how to do it properly. It takes a good 10 mins at least to catch a fish, and I must say it ain't much fun. Unless of course I'm doing it right and it's actually supposed to take that long.

What are you trying to catch fish for?

If you are trying to get it at the begining then I dont think there is way to apply a bait to your hook witch would increase biting chance. (Needs bottle and some bait for example Bee larva)

Allso Look around before you trow if there is no fish in spot there is nothing that can bite.

Last thing blobber on water should start to go up and down rather quick if there are some fish nearby but it's about timing if you get fish hooked or not. I for one usually let fish try it a bit like one or two times small up and down motions then when it goes fully under water you should pull mote back quite near bottom point BUT before it starts to get up again.

Hope those helped a bit it's more of getting used to timing than anything.

I learned, when the bait is going down in the water pull the wiimote once, then the warning: Got Fish (something like that) u have to pull slowly (NOT TOO SLOWLY)

Xtefanno said:
I learned, when the bait is going down in the water pull the wiimote once, then the warning: Got Fish (something like that) u have to pull slowly (NOT TOO SLOWLY)

There is no need when blobber fishing just pull mote back when blobber goes down and hold it there very simple. (that is if you get Fish on message)

Back