i expected more from Virtua Console

nintendo, like all companies want to please the consumer, but overall they want to make a crap load of money and a lasting appeal of gameplay so it makes sense that their releasing 1 good game at a time every few months and some alright games to keep us oqupied. they want to use the wii to squeeze every ounce ounce of money they can get. i think they will release 64 games according to thier proceders such as mario kart and other mario games a few months prior to the wii launch of mario galaxy's and all the 64 zelda's a few months before the ds launch of phantom hourglass.
just a guess though

JoonKimDDS said:
Instead, they just uploaded some crappy games that nobody cares.

Man, I gotta disagree with you. Went to Wal-Mart tonight and to my suprise they got in a shipment of classic controllers, wiimotes, and nunchuks. So I decided to buy a classic controller and went home and downloaded Super Mario 64. I've had about as much fun with that as the Wii games that have just come out. I noticed you said they should have released Super Mario 1. That's coming on Christmas day, to my understanding, and I'm sure the rest will follow shortly. If your a Mario fan, download 64, you love it.

iplaywii said:
Man, I gotta disagree with you. Went to Wal-Mart tonight and to my suprise they got in a shipment of classic controllers, wiimotes, and nunchuks. So I decided to buy a classic controller and went home and downloaded Super Mario 64. I've had about as much fun with that as the Wii games that have just come out. I noticed you said they should have released Super Mario 1. That's coming on Christmas day, to my understanding, and I'm sure the rest will follow shortly. If your a Mario fan, download 64, you love it.

I believe I wrote some where that i don't like all of them except super mario 64 :)

By the way, does virtua console games come with HD or 16:9 service?

JoonKimDDS said:
I believe I wrote some where that i don't like all of them except super mario 64 :)

My bad.. well needless to say atleast that game rocks! I haven't download any of the other ones so I can't speak for them. I'd like to see some gamecube games on there or something too, that would be cool. Way to big of a download though...

JoonKimDDS said:
Exactly, that's why i m complaning. Not only they have bad graphics but they also got bad gameplay except mario64:).

No see your not understanding. I didn't say bad graphics = bad gameplay. Legend of zelda occarina of time was 30 hours compared to Kameo Elements of power which was 14 hours....... do you understand now?

Last edited:
I'm sure they're simply trying to save some of the buzz for later. If you're Nintendo, you don't blow your whole wad during launch week. Instead, you let the launch buzz go crazy and then as it starts to die you do new things to keep it alive - like begin to release awesome VC games. Honestly, the launch games were awesome enough to keep me busy to the point where I don't care about VC and likely won't for another few months.

Give them time and slowly more and more games will be released.

JoonKimDDS said:
I expected them to release some good old games like Legend of Zelda:Orcarina of time or mazora's mask, Super mario world 1&2, MegamanX.

Instead, they just uploaded some crappy games that nobody cares.

are they ever gonna upload some good games? ever?

or are they just trying to rip us off?

if zelda N64 or super mario world 1&2 don't come out for next 5 years, screw nintendo.

good news. super mario bros. is coming out on christmas

bomberman is fun as heck with 5 player, and super mario coming out tomorrow.

i have all the old zeldas on one gamecube disc from windwaker though =) not gonna waste more money on those.

Back