I feel really bad...

g-c

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
I feel like I can't enjoy Zelda because of the spiders in this game.. I have a deathly fear of Spiders and everytime I see one, I just get freaked out. :(.. It's ruining my Zelda experience..

hey now, he's not a loser, i cant stand spiders either, its rediculous, and i get like a chill everytime i see one in the game..

g-c said:
I feel like I can't enjoy Zelda because of the spiders in this game.. I have a deathly fear of Spiders and everytime I see one, I just get freaked out. :(.. It's ruining my Zelda experience..
Really? Thats just plain strange, not to be mean but ive never heard of stuff like that. hey did you know spiders live in your wiimote!....that was a pretty lame joke...yah that is sad man.:nonod:

xpirate77 said:
uh, not really actually its called aracnaphobia..

not actually scared its more of a "hey now"
I know what it is... but still. Its a bit silly to be scared of something on the screen, dont you think?

...ok ill restate it, its not scared personally im just like woah..and then thats it...the thread starter, i admit..thats a little much..

but i was simply adding that yea im a little freaked out by spiders..thats basically it...

i know exactly how you feel... there was a game a long time ago that i could not play because of spiders... i'd ask my brother to beat the level for me... he told me i was an idiot... i kinda just played the level with my eyes closed part time hehe

Back