I finally found you!

GCN

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
Wasington State, USA
Wii Online Code
2080-2023-6131-9360
I'm GCN. And I finally found a good Wii board worth posting on. I was a member of the site ningc.com (now UGWire.com, but also dead) ever since the Gamecube came out so I'm no stranger to message boards. So don't worry about me being another clueless new person. Anyways shower me with welcoming gifts and all that now.

Hell yes TROGDOR rules. Oh, and welcome to the boards. I never officially proclaimed my entrance mainly because I am secretly infesting everyone with BEASTMAN AIDS! BWAHAHAHA!

Welcome, just to get your knowledge up, Darkprinny is a crazy poster who is a bi-sexual hentai fan, i0n is Admin/Mod/"head honcho" and i'm creepy

*ZAP* And now infested with Beastman AIDS... okay, that could get rather old and let's face it, I can't really use the excuse that I am 13 or something.

Bi-Sexual Hentai fan? That seems like a common theme among most people I have met who like anime. No offense to you youngins who enjoy your Full Metal Alchemist or *choke* Naruto, I have just witnessed many like that... Well, who "claimed" to be like that.

n3gative3 said:
Bi-Sexual Hentai fan? That seems like a common theme among most people I have met who like anime. No offense to you youngins who enjoy your Full Metal Alchemist or *choke* Naruto, I have just witnessed many like that... Well, who "claimed" to be like that.

Trust me it hurts (first time) in that hole

Back