I finally got my Wii!

RjPunk47

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2007
Just got my Wii at Sears after a week of calling every store that sells electronics, I did not get a game but Wii sports is still fun. Ill probably get Moh: H2 or any sports game in a couple of days. :cool: Just got a question where can i get the Opera broser?

Oh and heres my wii code: 8760 7058 6075 9350

Congratulations! :D

As for the Opera Browser, it can be purchased in the Wii Shop Channel under "WiiWare" for 500 points, or $5.00. You can also use Wii Points (bought with a credit card or by using "Wii Points Cards") to buy Virtual Console games (emulations of games from previous systems for the Wii), send gifts, et cetera.

Congrats on getting a Wii.

Friend codes go here:
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-online/25377-share-friend-codes-here.html

Check out the last few pages of that thread, as that is where the new codes are from new Wii owners/members. Also be sure to to private message those you add telling them you added them, so they can add you back.

We also have a thread in place where you can tell us about getting your Wii, which can be found here:
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/8136-official-i-got-wii-thread.html

If you're gonna buy other games, you can surely afford to buy a Wii points card or just buy some points?

As for games, if you're interested in baseball, try MLB Power Pros, and if you're interested in soccer, think about waiting for Pro Evolution Soccer 08.

Welcome to the world of Wii :eek:

-Happy to hear you got your Wii.Congrats.
-Lol, i really doubt anyone is gonna gift you it due to its $5 out of their pockets, but you can try.
-Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

EDIT: I haven't.

Last edited:
KTIGZ said:
-Happy to hear you got your Wii.Congrats.
-Lol, i really doubt anyone is gonna gift you it due to its $5 out of their pockets, but you can try.
-Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Well, there's always a chance someone might. However, they would need your Friend Code to do so, and you haven't put it on your profile yet. You can find your code by going to the Wii message board, clicking on the new message button thing, and going to the address book. It should have your code there.

Deospawn said:
Well, there's always a chance someone might. However, they would need your Friend Code to do so, and you haven't put it on your profile yet. You can find your code by going to the Wii message board, clicking on the new message button thing, and going to the address book. It should have your code there.
he put his code in and to the person above me you wont get bored my cousins got a wii a couple months ago and they are still playing wii sports and guess what they are having fun im not bored of my wii and ive had it since the day it came out

My Friend Code is : 4059 2524 2442 9394 send me a message so we can play VS. sometime!

I live in Hawaii so time might be a little off

congrats man, your gonna like it.....well you wont, unless you get some games

congrats on the buy

Back