I finally have the Game!

Ch.NiGHTS

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2009
Yay I finally bought it for £18.99, which is a lot bette seeing as it's still like £40 in shops. A few problems though:

1. Is it me or is it harder to see the character your playing as when you fight teams etc? I found it a lot more easier on Melee.
2. On SSE I'm on that part when you play as Z.S Samus and found Pikachu but the icon on the map says I haven't done that level yet, but I have completed it with other people too? The icon just flashes different colous?

The game just seems a bit weird for me, especially the fact I can hardly concentrate on who I am.

Fun fact: I tried online mode and got thrashed by someone playing as Sonic. I was Fox and he owned me, basically. If it seems familiar with anyone on here :smilewinkgrin:

on SSE when the dot becomes a green flash that means that level is 100% complete, if it has a flag then it means you went through but not complete, normally it would mean you didn't find a secret trophy

im not sure why it becomes harder to see when playing

I assume this is Charlie NiGHTS from Youtube? Its me, Gunmeak from Youtube. I still owe you a match mate on JoD. Anyways, good to hear you are doing well.

I assume this is Charlie NiGHTS from Youtube? Its me, Gunmeak from Youtube. I still owe you a match mate on JoD. Anyways, good to hear you are doing well.

Nope sorry mate, my name is supposed to be ChristmasNiGHTS with the Ch.

If you mean NiGHTS:JoD then I have the game, but I have never played online etc but might have to one day.

Back