I got an idea

drballer7

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
what do you think will happen if you email nintendo saying that you have a broken wii system and really dont. Will they send you one then ask for money if u dont send them ur supposively broken wii. Do you think this would work lol.

They require serial numbers etc, and they dont usually send one out until they've received the faulty unit :)

I think they ask for your credit card number if you want them to send you the new Wii before they receive your broken one.

lol bad idea. i just wish that my area was gettin wii's more often dam like maybe 1 shipent or possibly 2 shipemtns of like 6 wii's each t the local stores since launch

Evi1d33d said:
I think they ask for your credit card number if you want them to send you the new Wii before they receive your broken one.

Correct, they do ask for your credit card number.

I believe they also make you pay a deposit and refund it upon receiving the faulty unit.

drballer7 said:
what do you think will happen if you email nintendo saying that you have a broken wii system and really dont. Will they send you one then ask for money if u dont send them ur supposively broken wii. Do you think this would work lol.

Get a job.

haha they take your credit card number

but they send you one over night. for free. nintendo has great customer service. ive never had a problem. and most of the time its not even their fault.

so yeah. and itd work but youd get charged. hahahaha

I think the point he's trying to make is, if you were able to do this, you wouldn't have to worry about trying to find one at out of stock stores. In stead, you could just buy one straight from Nintendo, under the guise of them replacing a faulty unit.

It's good in theory, but the serial numbers is where this idea gets hung up. Can't say I haven't thought of it before.

drballer7 said:

yeah, it would totally work.

if Nintendo's entire staff was composed of half-wits.

Swiftay said:
yeah, it would totally work.

if Nintendo's entire staff was composed of half-wits.

Or composed of the members of this forum. Then it would defiinitely work.

Back